Soya Isoflavones for BFPs - buddies and success stories

I used these from Amazon. I ovulate regularly, usually CD11 or CD12, so I used a lower than recommended dose because I didn't want to screw up my cycle. I used 50mg CD3 & CD4, 75mg CD5 & CD6 then 100mg CD7

Attachments

• IMG_6838.jpg
    IMG_6838.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 11
I was in a hurry since my cycle had just started so I just got some at walmart. I hope they okay and decent quality. The brand is Spring Valley. I am also taking bee propolis and black cohosh. I hope it's not overkill!
I am pretty sure I ovulate just fine. I dont have regular cycles, but I wouldnt necessarily say they are irregular? Only because I have always had irregular cycles since I started my period at 14 and I had no problem getting pregnant in the past. But anywhere from 29-40 days seems normal for me. I hope the SI moves my ovulation up a little closer to the 29 day mark.

I am also taking a little bit on the lower end. Not as low as you cupcake. But yesterday and today I am taking 80 mg each day. Tomorrow I will do 100. Then the next 2 days I will do 120 mg. I have a water ultrasound scheduled for Thursday. They will be inserting saline I believe into my uterus to get it as full as possible and then do an ultrasound to check for fibroids, polyps, adhesions. I'm a little nervous because it sounds like it could be painful! Also, I am worried it will affect my chances of getting pregnant this cycle. The next day they want to do an HSG to check my tubes for blockages. That was actually at my request. But if there is something in my uterus that could be causing infertility then I may cancel the HSG. But if everything looks clear during the water ultrasound then i will just go for the HSG to make sure that is all good. I just want to have all my bases covered and make sure nothing is causing infertility. I keep thinking I have adhesions or something because of the random pains I get in my uterus here and there.
I am hoping nothing is wrong and that these SI do the job! At this point it seems hopeless but I hope thats just me being negative

I think that sounds like a good dose of soy given your cycles can be quite long. Hopefully it will regulate ovulation, that is if you don't get pregnant first cycle on it.
I ovulated right on time, so it didn't adversely affect my cycle and mine is 27 days.
You could have something minor like a polyp, I was told these act like an IUD. I had one which went by itself which was completely terrifying since I haven't seen one before! But it was completely painless.
I don't know what those scans are like, I'm told they can be uncomfortable, the HSG anyway. You could ask for a mild sedative if you wanted

I think that sounds like a good dose of soy given your cycles can be quite long. Hopefully it will regulate ovulation, that is if you don't get pregnant first cycle on it.
I ovulated right on time, so it didn't adversely affect my cycle and mine is 27 days.
You could have something minor like a polyp, I was told these act like an IUD. I had one which went by itself which was completely terrifying since I haven't seen one before! But it was completely painless.
I don't know what those scans are like, I'm told they can be uncomfortable, the HSG anyway. You could ask for a mild sedative if you wanted

How did you find out you have a polyp? And do they normally go away by themselves?

A few cycles ago (November I think) at 9dpo I wiped and it just came out, I check cervix all the time so I would have felt it if it had been just outside my cervix so must have been a uterine polyp I think which decided to come out. They don't usually come out on their own but they can. I took photos of it and showed the sonographer who did my pelvic scan, she said it was definitely without a doubt a polyp

I was so hoping for a support group for ttc ❤️
Hello teenskoko I am also new here and hoping we can support each other.
I just got my bfp with soy isoflavones on the first cycle at 8dpo, lines are getting darker. I took soy 3-7 and have annovulatory cycles. I am hoping for a sticky bean. If you have any questions. Feel free to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->