SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Achelois

Mum to a beautiful boy!
Reaction score
This thread has been started for TTCs although anyone is welcome! Its to chat, share information, symptoms and get a hug when you need one!

Members
Cookie_88
Clara cluck *Seren Jennifer Spice arrived fit and healthy on 22/04/12* - CONGRATS X
Achelois *BFP*
misshopefull *George James arrived fit and healthy 12/04/12* - CONGRATS X
Prepping *Wade arrived fit and healthy 16/08/2012* - CONGRATS X
GreyGirl *BFP*
Karine
justinmymind *BFP*

He he he! Welcome fellow SPA-ers!

Luck, love and babydust to all!

:dust:

xx

Hehe. I love it! Welcome all. Fx we get some BFPs to report soon :)

Babydust to all xxxx

I am doing my own head in!! Sort of having little AF tainted but no sign of her just yet, I just want to know one way or the other, obviously I'd prefer one way!! Aagh! Today feels like the 2ww all in one day. Maybe one of you can tell me something funny to keep my mind off this?!

I think I'm going to be sad if she comes :wacko:

Why am I such a fruitloop all of a sudden?!

xx

Aww hun I no its horrid waiting. Fx she doesn't come. It's hard not to think of anything else.

I will make u smile...

Introducing - for the first time ever in this thread - drum roll please......

BUTT PLUGS!!!!

Glad I got that off my chest... now it Def feels like home lol.

Love to u all
Xxxx

Aww hun I no its horrid waiting. Fx she doesn't come. It's hard not to think of anything else.

I will make u smile...

Introducing - for the first time ever in this thread - drum roll please......

BUTT PLUGS!!!!

Glad I got that off my chest... now it Def feels like home lol.

Love to u all
Xxxx

Brilliant!!! That did the trick! Butt plugs!!!! :haha:

Thanks Cookie! No witch yet, need her to stay away a few more days til I get really excited though.

How you doing Hun? And Achelois, how's things?

So glad you girls are here to chat with :hugs: x

Hi everybody,

I thought the 2ww was bad but the past few days have been even worse. Was expecting the dreaded witch on Wed so i did a test that morning and got a BFN and today I am still waiting!

I'm too scared to test again because i can't face seeing another BFN but i'm thinking I might have to test in the morning because i am driving myself mad going to the toilet every 2 minutes to check if anything has happened!

I'm also thinking that if the witch turns up in the next few days then next month i will have too calculate my cycle as being at least 34 days long so even more waiting:growlmad:

Anybody else testing tomorrow? x

Hi everybody,

I thought the 2ww was bad but the past few days have been even worse. Was expecting the dreaded witch on Wed so i did a test that morning and got a BFN and today I am still waiting!

I'm too scared to test again because i can't face seeing another BFN but i'm thinking I might have to test in the morning because i am driving myself mad going to the toilet every 2 minutes to check if anything has happened!

I'm also thinking that if the witch turns up in the next few days then next month i will have too calculate my cycle as being at least 34 days long so even more waiting:growlmad:

Anybody else testing tomorrow? x

Ooh Misshopeful that sounds promising! I'd be the same, you must be just dying to find out. Keeping fingers crossed for you!! Keep us updated.

I probably won't test until next week if she's not shown up. My cycles are not exactly regular yet (had mirena removed mid Marchish) although 24 days seems to have been about right lately.

FXed for all SPA-ers!! Waiting on news!

:dust: xxx

Clara - glad it helped lol. So pleased shes staying away.... hopefully she will for atleast another 9 months lol. At least on Sunday I should no by late afternoon lol.

I'm ok hun. Sporting some new Polaroid sunglasses lol. Perks of working for an opticians. Bargain spex lol.

Misshopefull - sounding good girly. I'm like that, run to the loo every 2mins when I'm due on, just to check lol. Good luck testing tomorrow. Fx for u sweetie. Surely its looking good if she was due Wed? Fx for u xxx.

Now this is gonna sound stupid. But where is this thread lol. I keep going in to the old thread for the link lmao. Im so dumb but I don't no where we are girls.

Achelois - where are you girl! I'm dying to know how your getting on. hope you haven't been caught yet

Xxxx

Room for a little one? I feel like I'm buying aw pack opks every month...I'm constantly peeing on sticks and taking my temps...I've been ttc since last December...

Room for a little one? I feel like I'm buying aw pack opks every month...I'm constantly peeing on sticks and taking my temps...I've been ttc since last December...

Course you can. Welcome to SPA lol.

When are you next testing? Feels like forever ttc sometimes. I've been ttc for a year lol.

Enjoy our group.

Ps... we are all a little mad and very random lol. Your gonna love it here lol

Clara - glad it helped lol. So pleased shes staying away.... hopefully she will for atleast another 9 months lol. At least on Sunday I should no by late afternoon lol.

I'm ok hun. Sporting some new Polaroid sunglasses lol. Perks of working for an opticians. Bargain spex lol.

Misshopefull - sounding good girly. I'm like that, run to the loo every 2mins when I'm due on, just to check lol. Good luck testing tomorrow. Fx for u sweetie. Surely its looking good if she was due Wed? Fx for u xxx.

Now this is gonna sound stupid. But where is this thread lol. I keep going in to the old thread for the link lmao. Im so dumb but I don't no where we are girls.

Achelois - where are you girl! I'm dying to know how your getting on. hope you haven't been caught yet

Xxxx

Ooh get you in your new sunnies!

To see where we are, look at the top of the page where it says 'Trying to conceive forums' etc. We're in TTC Groups and Discussions. Hope that helps. Don't worry, I did the same the first couple of times!!!

Xx

Welcome Greygirl!

All this 'peeing on sticks' chat is making me think of dogs marking their territory!! Ha ha! Imagine us all wandering aroung lifting a leg!!

Oh dear, I think I'm losing it!!

xx

Welcome Greygirl!

All this 'peeing on sticks' chat is making me think of dogs marking their territory!! Ha ha! Imagine us all wandering aroung lifting a leg!!

Oh dear, I think I'm losing it!!

xx

Haha... that made me choke on my cereal bar lmao. How funny lol.
It's ok, I think going mad is a symptom of TTC lol.

I agree though, I really wanna go test but promised myself I won't until Monday if witch is a no show. Don't wanna see anymore bfn right now.

Ok I will look for it that way but im sure I looked there. who knows lol. Brain dead from work :p

Hello all my gorgeous girls. You've already made me giggle literally out loud on the train home!!!

New spec cookie?!? Get you! You can wear them when we hook up! Where's that pic of the tattoo?!?

Clara loving the prompt for something to make you smile. Butt plugs away!!! Lol. Has she stayed away for ya?

So I tried a pg test this morning and didn't have enough pee so it failed. I hot a bit on it bit not enough but being the div I am I saved it to try and re use till I get some later. Now I know re use doesn't work but when I pulled it out just before inledt work still no sign of af btw it had two pink lines. So it could be evap or it could be.... I dunno but I am peeing my pants with excitement. If af comes now I'm gonna be GUTTED she's about 10 hours late!!!

Will test again later or tomorrow morning or both?

Welcome to all our newbies! I will add you to the start page as soon as I'm near a pc

love to you all xxxx

Hello all my gorgeous girls. You've already made me giggle literally out loud on the train home!!!

New spec cookie?!? Get you! You can wear them when we hook up! Where's that pic of the tattoo?!?

Clara loving the prompt for something to make you smile. Butt plugs away!!! Lol. Has she stayed away for ya?

So I tried a pg test this morning and didn't have enough pee so it failed. I hot a bit on it bit not enough but being the div I am I saved it to try and re use till I get some later. Now I know re use doesn't work but when I pulled it out just before inledt work still no sign of af btw it had two pink lines. So it could be evap or it could be.... I dunno but I am peeing my pants with excitement. If af comes now I'm gonna be GUTTED she's about 10 hours late!!!

Will test again later or tomorrow morning or both?

Welcome to all our newbies! I will add you to the start page as soon as I'm near a pc

love to you all xxxx

hell yea I will wear them, even if its raining lol.

Omg I'm sooooooo excited for you. Test test test. I hope it wasn't a evap hunni. Hurry up home and test. I so want you to get your bfp.

Hehe, I'm chasing you from thread to thread atm lol. Been waiting for. you all day for an update. the suspense has killed me.

But Omg. I'm so fricken excited for you.

Stay away witch.... your not welcome here :D

Xxxx

I tried to get my tattoo on here but don't no how :(

Will try again..... I promise lol.

Bless ya! I've been trying to figure out where the he'll I should post all day!!!! From now on it's here. Let's hope our early week tests were too early for both of us and we both get our bfps. God I'dve SO freaking excited!!!

I'll get two cheapie tonight and try one. Then again if no af tomorrow morning and if nothing by Sunday I'll do the digi. Sh1tting myself! Need a butt plug!! Rofl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->