SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Grey!!!!! How are you doing hunni?? Don't be silly your always welcome here!!!!

Yeah tell me about it on the house front. We should be in within 7 weeks so that's scary and exciting lol. It's going to be so strange moving out of our 1 bed rented flat and in to our very own 3 bed house! All that room lol.

I've also got an interview for a job next week so potentially a lot of change coming up.

Hope everyone is all ok xxxxxx

hi girls :flow:

cookie.. good luck with the house business hunnie, it must be very close now, huh? moving day is looming! how exciting :happydance: hope your interview went well and things settle down soon so you can start trying again :hugs:

grey.. hi hun, gosh i haven't been on so long, i just cannot remember if i congratulated you on baby no 2 :flower: so happy for you! it's always great to hear from the alums, gives us hope :)

afm things are ok, turns out i had the flu and it seemed to linger.. so i bought a thermometer and started checking my temp when i felt feverish but actually i had no fever. and when i checked my calendar i realized the feverish feeling came the week before and after af so it was really just that damned witch playing with my sanity grrrr:growlmad:

we tried this month but didn't work out ov day or anything, just went with it and not feeling pregnant/different but i'm not symptom spotting and not even remotely concerned about if i am or not and it feels good lol. no stress!

there's so much to do now with christmas just around the corner anyways!

ok back to work now.. hope everyone is great:dust::hug:

Hi.

Hope everyone is ok. Sorry I've not been on recently. Been very stressed and not well recently.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->