SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Hi girlies

..... She got me ;( BOO!!! Never mind it means I get to talk butt plugs and go through all the excitement with youblovely girlies from now on.

Fingers crossed you girls get your bfps this month.

Thanks for all your support

Love

a xxx

I am still waiting for mine! Such a shame but now you can concentrate on ttc again x

:hugs: Oh Achelois, boo to the witch :( That's pants. Onwards to next month and butt plugs!

Fingers crossed for all you others: Cookie, Bitty Bobby, Ananya, misshopeful and Greygirl.

No witch here yet but like I keep saying, cycle not quite sorted yet so nobody's allowed to get excited just yet! Grrr, I wanna know though!

Anyway, enjoy your Saturday ladies! Love hugs and :dust: xx

Thanks Clara! Hoping you get your bfp hunni. Keep us posted xxxx

So this is the latest. . .

I caved in last night and did a clearblue test, the kind where a cross gives you a positive result. I got the thinest, fainest line but it was defenitely a line. After reading every word of the instructions i found out that the two lines that make the cross should be the same width and mine wasn't :nope:

So this morning i bought a first response test and that was a BFN :growlmad:

My past two cycles were spot on 31 days and the one before those [first one since i stopped taking the pil] was 32 days. I am now on day 35.

I started having mild cramps/stomach pain on monday so have being expecting the witch ever since monday morning.

I am so fed up now and driving myself mad with my frequent trips to the toilet to check for any developments :blush:.

Any advice please ladies x

So this is the latest. . .

I caved in last night and did a clearblue test, the kind where a cross gives you a positive result. I got the thinest, fainest line but it was defenitely a line. After reading every word of the instructions i found out that the two lines that make the cross should be the same width and mine wasn't :nope:

So this morning i bought a first response test and that was a BFN :growlmad:

My past two cycles were spot on 31 days and the one before those [first one since i stopped taking the pil] was 32 days. I am now on day 35.

I started having mild cramps/stomach pain on monday so have being expecting the witch ever since monday morning.

I am so fed up now and driving myself mad with my frequent trips to the toilet to check for any developments :blush:.

Any advice please ladies x

Aw Misshopefull hang in there Hun, you're not out till the witch turns up. How long have you been on the pill? Cycles can take a while to regulate. I guess it's a waiting game for now. At least you have us crazies to keep you amused! We're all here for you chick. Keeping my fingers crossed you get that BFP soon xx

:dust:

Oh a I'm gutted for you :( horrible witch :(

Misshopefull, like Clara said your not out til the wicked witch gets you so no af is still a good sign. I've read it can sometimes take a while to get a bfp on a hpt so hang on in there.

Clara - fx she stays away and its not just your cycles being mean.

I was kinda expecting witch today after feeling so crappy last night but she isn't here. Will see what tomorrow brings I guess. Still feeling really nauseous so who knows :s

So looks like we have butt plugs and eachothers madness to keep us going.
Onwards and up to the next cycle.

Enjoy your day ladies, I'm stuck at work :( joys of working in retail hey girls lol.

Hugs and xxx to all you spas xxx

Oh misshopeful I know what you mean. It's better to know if it's a bfn so you can just get on with it but waiting and not knowing must be agonising. If you haven't had anything by day 38 I'd go and ask the doctors for a blood test. Relax and have a glass of wine which is what I did last night and I think just relaxing and not thinking about it brought af. You never know girl you could have a bfp cooking in there and it's just taking time for hgc levels to be high enough for the teat to show positive. I read on here one girl was 5 months preggers and her test was still showing negative! Everyones different. Hang in there hunni & fingers crossed for bfp for you. As clara rightly says you're not out until the witch gets ya xxx

Oh a I'm gutted for you :( horrible witch :(
I was kinda expecting witch today after feeling so crappy last night but she isn't here. Will see what tomorrow brings I guess. Still feeling really nauseous so who knows :s

So looks like we have butt plugs and eachothers madness to keep us going.
Onwards and up to the next cycle.

Enjoy your day ladies, I'm stuck at work :( joys of working in retail hey girls lol.

Hugs and xxx to all you spas xxx

thanks hunni. At least I know now and can get on! Really have my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow and really hope she doesn't get you.

Have a good day at work sweetie rrrubbbissh working weekends ;( xxx

Yea sucks working every Saturday :(
I'm not holding my breath. Cramping again, which is strange as normally only cramp half hour before af shows. Who knows what my stupid body is doing.

Enjoy the sun ladies and I'll check in on my next break

Xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the kind words ladies :hugs:

I came off the pill in jan. First cycle was 32 days, next two were 31 days. Last time i came off the pill i think i was having 31 day cycles but i was pregnant by the third month so not much to compare it to! This is only my 3 month of ttc as we didn't try on my first pill free month this time.

I thought the two week wait was hard but being late and having BFN is even worse. Just want to get on with next cycle if this is a no. :growlmad:

I think a cheeky glass of wine is called for tonight!

Hope your all having a good day x

Hello all. Still waiting for AF here at Baby Making Central. Pretty sure tonight is the night. DH is being very positive about the whole thing bless him. If I can summon up the courage I may test in the morning....if I don't get AF that is. Yikes!

oooo sounds good hun :) fx for tomorrow hun. Make sure u let us no. :)

Xxxx

Hi Cookie - updating you as requested.

2 BFNs today. 1 x Boots digital and 1 x Clearblue (which I bought this afternoon as it says I can test 4 days before and as I dont have a clue when my AF is due I thought I'd give it a shot!)

Still no AF but no cramping today either.

Hope you're having a nice day :hugs:

Hello all. Still waiting for AF here at Baby Making Central. Pretty sure tonight is the night. DH is being very positive about the whole thing bless him. If I can summon up the courage I may test in the morning....if I don't get AF that is. Yikes!

Xxxx

2 BFNs today. 1 x Boots digital and 1 x Clearblue (which I bought this afternoon as it says I can test 4 days before and as I dont have a clue when my AF is due I thought I'd give it a shot!)

Thanks for the update hun. Bfns suck :( fx its just too early to test hun. Fx witch stays away. No cramping is good too. :hugs:

I've been feeling weird all day. Absolutely shattered. Thank god work wasn't too manic :D
My cramps area weird, come and go, not as strong as normal af cramps. Idk, should no tomorrow though. Really hoping witch doesn't show but not holding out much hope tbh.

Misshopefull - enjoy your vino hun. Hope you find out either way, sooner rather than later hunni xxx

Hope everyone's ok and having a lovely weekend

Xxx

Still no sign! I have not tested either anymore. Maybe tuesday or wednesday x

Wow girls. She hasn't got you yet. Keeping my fingers crossed for you all xxx let me know. Xx

Cookie - really want a bfp for you gorgeous. Good luck laydee xxxx

clara - hope you're hanging in there darlin xx

misshopefull / bitty / ananya - keep testing you're not out yet! Xxx

Yea sucks working every Saturday :(
I'm not holding my breath. Cramping again, which is strange as normally only cramp half hour before af shows. Who knows what my stupid body is doing.

Enjoy the sun ladies and I'll check in on my next break

Xxxxxxxxx
fingers crossed hunni! x I know what you mean about working saturdays, I used to do that too. At least you can put your feet up tonight :)

Thanks for the kind words ladies :hugs:

I came off the pill in jan. First cycle was 32 days, next two were 31 days. Last time i came off the pill i think i was having 31 day cycles but i was pregnant by the third month so not much to compare it to! This is only my 3 month of ttc as we didn't try on my first pill free month this time.

I thought the two week wait was hard but being late and having BFN is even worse. Just want to get on with next cycle if this is a no. :growlmad:

I think a cheeky glass of wine is called for tonight!

Hope your all having a good day x
Good for you! I had a sneaky glass of Prosecco today too! Thinking of you x

Xxxx

No AF = still a possibility! Fingers Xed the witch stays away! 'Baby Making Central' makes me giggle! x

Still no sign! I have not tested either anymore. Maybe tuesday or wednesday x
I'm the same! No symptoms either. I'll test tue or we'd if no witch by then. Good luck Hun x

I've been in London today with OH. We wandered about, met a friend then we all went to Gay Pride! I've never been! It's fab, so colourful and energetic, really interesting and refreshing. Then a wander about in Fortnum and Mason to see how the other half live! Had a great day, what did you all get up to? Any plans for Sunday?

Well, thinking of you ALL ladies! Enjoy your evening xx

:dust:

Achelois, just saw you posted as I did my mammoth catch up! How you doing hunni? Had a good day? Hope you had a glas or two of vino! X

Hehe. Been our for a nice meal with friends and DF. Had a lovely night and a few cheeky glasses of wine. Wots my heels which was stupid of me. I'm 6ft tall and went to a pub which had low beams. Luckily didn't knock myself out.

Will see what tomorrow brings.

Yea working every sat is hard but always been in retail so used to it lol.

Fx she stays away. We need atleast 1 bfp in here.

Checking out girlies.
Much love xxxx

Meant the need atleast one bfp here to you Clara. Hope you understand the typos. Stupid bloody phone xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->