SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

did it do it????

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 6
WOW!!!! It's stunning hunni and you look like you have the figure for it! Lovely sweetie. Now you know how to upload I'll be expecting an uploaded bfp Sunday! Xxx

WOW!!!! It's stunning hunni and you look like you have the figure for it! Lovely sweetie. Now you know how to upload I'll be expecting an uploaded bfp Sunday! Xxx

Thank-you :D so pleased with it. Yea I only got it cos I stole the pic off my Facebook page on my laptop. Not sure how I'm gonna do that with a BFP... but knowing my history I'm sure I'll have time to figure it out lol. :happydance:

Haha, imagine that tattoo once I get my bfp and have had baby.... stretched to hell.... hmm, didn't think about that at the time lol. Oh well.

I want to see your bfp now! I'm getting more impatient about yours than Sunday for me lol

Xxx

You are such a sweetie. Thanks darlin but would love it for both of us / all of us xx

Welcome Greygirl!

All this 'peeing on sticks' chat is making me think of dogs marking their territory!! Ha ha! Imagine us all wandering aroung lifting a leg!!

Oh dear, I think I'm losing it!!

xx

Would be amazing for us / all to carry on this journey together but i feel I'm gonna get left behind... idk. Oh well lol, fx for all of us :p

Oh my god! So much has been happening since I logged in!

Sorry I posted the above twice by the way, my iPhone thought it would be a good idea:wacko:

Achelois I'm so excited for you!! Agh! I wanna know what happens!! I'll be checking this thread every 5 minutes! Cookie your tatt is fab! I love it! One day there'll be a little heart beating inside that tummy to match it :hugs:

No witch here yet. Keeping fingers crossed but had some AF twinges so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Not sure what to do with myself. Thought about a run but a bit scared of overexertion just in case... However I need some exercise as I've put on a few pounds!! Grr, maybe I'll walk. Good compromise.

Achelois, I am desperate for you to get that BFP but you have to promise not to leave the group; SPA for life! :winkwink: he he! Want to follow any BFP journeys any of us make! Maybe we should get tattoos of 'SPA and proud!' ! By the way 'I'm sh1tting myself, I need butt plugs' had me rofl nearly needing them too! Nutter! Ha ha!

Buckets of baby dust ladies!! :dust: xx

Bless ya! I've been trying to figure out where the he'll I should post all day!!!! From now on it's here. Let's hope our early week tests were too early for both of us and we both get our bfps. God I'dve SO freaking excited!!!

I'll get two cheapie tonight and try one. Then again if no af tomorrow morning and if nothing by Sunday I'll do the digi. Sh1tting myself! Need a butt plug!! Rofl xxx

Haha. This slipped past me earlier. Love the butt plugs.

Hurry up and test. Lol. I'm going mad here

Fx fx fx fx fx fx for you and everyone else :)

Xxxx

Oh my god! So much has been happening since I logged in!

Sorry I posted the above twice by the way, my iPhone thought it would be a good idea:wacko:

Achelois I'm so excited for you!! Agh! I wanna know what happens!! I'll be checking this thread every 5 minutes! Cookie your tatt is fab! I love it! One day there'll be a little heart beating inside that tummy to match it :hugs:

No witch here yet. Keeping fingers crossed but had some AF twinges so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Not sure what to do with myself. Thought about a run but a bit scared of overexertion just in case... However I need some exercise as I've put on a few pounds!! Grr, maybe I'll walk. Good compromise.

Achelois, I am desperate for you to get that BFP but you have to promise not to leave the group; SPA for life! :winkwink: he he! Want to follow any BFP journeys any of us make! Maybe we should get tattoos of 'SPA and proud!' ! By the way 'I'm sh1tting myself, I need butt plugs' had me rofl nearly needing them too! Nutter! Ha ha!

Buckets of baby dust ladies!! :dust: xx

Hehe. You made me giggle with the butt plugs. God this place OS gonna be fun.

Yes even when you girls get bfps you still gotta stay here. I don't wanna be left all alone lol.

Hurry up and test girls, I'm going mad here lol

Xxxx

None from me sorry! Achelois?

Just walked up to Alexandra Palace, such an amazing view and the sun was setting. Think I needed that.

Love to al xx

Cheers for checking in lol. Oh I'm jealous, I want. Pretty veiw. Instead I hear trains going past every 5 mins lol. But having cuddles with my dragons so not all bad.

Pleased the witch hasn't shown for u. Fx and keep me updated xxxx

Hello all. Still waiting for AF here at Baby Making Central. Pretty sure tonight is the night. DH is being very positive about the whole thing bless him. If I can summon up the courage I may test in the morning....if I don't get AF that is. Yikes!

Hello all. Still waiting for AF here at Baby Making Central. Pretty sure tonight is the night. DH is being very positive about the whole thing bless him. If I can summon up the courage I may test in the morning....if I don't get AF that is. Yikes!

oooo sounds good hun :) fx for tomorrow hun. Make sure u let us no. :)
I'm getting af type cramping and feeling rather nauseous right now. i normally get cramps about half hour before af shows so wouldn't be surprised if she comes early, just to be spiteful. feeling pretty pants tbh.

Just hoping you girls have some good news to share in the next few days

Xxxx

Ladies you've had me in stitches. Pmsl! Xxx oh took me out to his "family do" great. No time to purchase more tests. So don't know. But af still isn't here.

Will I leave you're forum??!? NEVER. I started this and I'll finish it!! LOL xxx I willl never leave. Certainly not until ALL you ladies get your bfp me included.
Will keep you posted of nothing by Sunday digi on it's way!

SO EXCITED!! Xxx bfps for you ladies waiting!!

Cookie keep us posted this weekend darlin

Love you all xxxx spa 4eva innit! Xx

Omg I wrote a huge reply then deleted it :cry: So I'm gonna make this short lol.

Naughty OH - doesn't he know I've been sat here all night waiting for your bfp! Lmao. It's great she's stayed away. Fx she stays away hunni.

Good everyone having this journey together. Stuck here always now lol.

Yea we will see, not holding out much hope tbh but we shall see.

Fx for you and everyone else.

Keep me posted :D

Much love to all my fellow SPAs lol xxxx

Hi girlies

..... She got me ;( BOO!!! Never mind it means I get to talk butt plugs and go through all the excitement with youblovely girlies from now on.

Fingers crossed you girls get your bfps this month.

Thanks for all your support

Love

a xxx

Thanks for all the warm welcome comments :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->