SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

How annoying Karine. Hope you got lucky but if not at least that ultrasound won't ruin anything for you.

I'm back from Wales and have the holiday blues. It was perfect. Peaceful and relaxing. Just what the dr ordered :) not looking forward to going back to work though lol.

Started testing again with my cb ov kit. No smiley yet but had plenty of fun bding so happy days lol.

Hope your both well xxxx

Holiday blues suck, sometimes I wish we could stay forever!

aww cookie, i know the feeling! glad you had a fun, relaxing time though :hugs: i go on vacay from next thursday for 2 1/2 weeks so can't wait :happydance: we won't be travelling anywhere this time, just chilling at home.. absolutely cannot wait! hope you got that smiley face hun!

grey! omg so nice to hear from you and see your pretty isabelle! how's mummyhood hunnie? :hugs:

afm, witchypoo showed 2 days late so i'm back on clomid again, today's my last day taking it this cycle. should ov on monday but we'll be bding from tomorrow just in case. my ttc buddy here at work just found out she's preggo so let's hope i get lucky too..

so back to the grind, hope you girls are great :hugs:

Hiiii grey! How are you doing Hun?

Aww Karine, sorry witchy got you. Good luck for this cycle though hunni. Enjoy your vacation. Relax and have fun Hun.

Afm, today is my birthday :happydance: but I was driving my car earlier and a rock got thrown up by the car in front and chipped my windscreen :-( needs replacing which sucks. However, I'm about 6dpo and my god do my (o)(o)s hurt! Just the sides. They feel bruised and when I take my bra off god does that hurt. Trying not to get excited but I have a little hope so fx xxxx

Hello everyone! How are you all? What have I missed?! Hope everyone is well.

Sorry I've not been around, just moved house about 6 weeks ago :)

Seren finally has her own room, she's been very good bless her.

Quick update: I'm around 7 weeks pregnant with her brother or sister! Feeling really sick and dizzy but I have to remember its for a good reason!

I'm hoping to get more chances to log in. Looking forward to catching up with you all and will read back on some posts. Lots of love xx

clara!!!!! BIG CONGRATS hunnie!!!!! :happydance: :hugs: and welcome back, we've missed you!

cookie.. fx hun! all crossables crossed for you :hugs:

afm, not sure if i ovulated on monday as i should have because i had no ewcm and hardly any ov pains at all, which are the 2 things i almost always get. but we bd'ed anyway and are still trying just in case i ov late or something. but i dunno, this cycle is different.. last cycle the clomid amplified all my symptoms and this time around i have nothing. so weird. so am wondering if i took it right lol. i guess time will tell.

today's my last day before i start vacay, i'm so happy and can't wait to wake up tomorrow and just know that i can roll over and go back to sleep, haha. really going to catch up on some r&r in the coming weeks and maybe start my christmas cleaning.

:dust::hug: and buttyplugs

Awwww welcome back Clara! And hugeeeeee congratulations xxxx

Karine, I hope your enjoying your vacation. :hugs:

Afm... Af got me today and I'm just soooo fed up of all this! I'm frustrated with OH as the dr has given us all the info for his SA but it's too far away for us to do the sample at home and get it there in time. So I thought maybe we could make a few days of it and stay over in the town etc but he keeps putting it off. Just feel stuck!!!

Hey ladies! So so so sorry I haven't been online for so long! Iv missed you!

Iv been taking a break from here As me and oh decided we would stop trying until the wedding day, after buying my wedding dress and all the planning that's gone into the wedding we decided to do one thing at a time. We plan on starting to try again on the wedding night ;-)

Iv still been keeping an eye on my cycles which have been all over the place. I haven't had any ovulation bleeding this month like others. I'm now 4 days late, we have only been using condoms as protection but have been starting without so still a risk although very slim.

The wedding is all arranged now! I have my dress and have chosen the food and flowers. February can't come quick enough now!!

So sorry cookie that your feeling fed up, can't be easy when oh keeps putting things off, couldn't you book the few days away and surprise him? I know it probably isn't easy with his work and things.

Fingers crossed for you this cycle karine!

Hello to the others I haven't met :)

Whips, chains and a grey tie for good measure ;-)

Xxxxxx

hiya gals :hugs:

sorry i've been mia so long, nothing to report on my end, af came right on schedule :cry: been on clomid again since then and we've been trying but honestly i've kind of given up, i feel so hopeless, like it's never going to happen for us! i'm due to continue using it til january and if nothing happens i've got to go back in to see the doctor, i guess she may raise the dosage.. will keep trying but just going to concentrate on having a nice christmas.

hope everyone is well :hugs:

clara.. hope everything is progressing nicely for you hun :hugs:

cookie.. aww i understand how you feel :hugs: stay strong hun, everything will work out for you

clacko.. how exciting! february is right around the corner.. i bet you're counting down the days :winkwink:

:dust::hug: and buttyplugs :)

Hey hunnies. Hope your all well. Still no bfp to report here either.

This will be our year Hun xxxxxx

hi girls.. no luck on my end as yet either.. currently on day 2 of af. but other than that, life is good :)

speak soon xo

Hey ladies!!! How are you all?

It's been a long time since I've been online. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and happy new year!!! I decided to stay away for a while as we had decided to stop trying and didn't want to get obsessed with things again lol!

My cycles seemed to have sorted themselves out and are roughy around 36 days again now and have also been noticing similar symptoms every month which is good cause hopefully will be able to tell the difference when the time comes!

My wedding is 3 weeks tomorrow! It's coming quickly now, I'm due af sometime this weekend so hoping it comes on time as means I'm due to ovulate the day after the wedding! Which would be perfect as we plan to start trying as soon as we're married :) so fingers crossed my cycle plays ball. Iv been having my usual symptoms so hoping she will!

Have a feeling this year will be good for us all xxx

WOW! Its been a while since I have been here!

Apologies for taking so long to get back in touch - days turn into weeks and weeks into months....

Congrats to all of you that have had babies, to those pregnant with number 1 and Clara pregnant with number 2! To those still trying - hang on in there I promise its worth it.

Harry is the love of my life and after a somewhat bumpy start is doing really well - hes 15 months now! Not walking yet, although can move around furniture. Into everything and desperate to talk.

Hope youre all well and dont mind me crashing back on here to "see" you all

Baby dust and butt plugs to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• CHRISTMAS MINI-SESSIONS-6-9.jpg
    CHRISTMAS MINI-SESSIONS-6-9.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2
clacko.. early congrats on your upcoming nuptials, hunnie! :hugs: the timing has worked out perfectly, hope you have a fun wedding night :sex:

achelois.. oh harry is so yummy hun.. you did good :hugs: great to hear from you after so long! thanks for the encouragement, not giving up!

hope everyone is well :flower:

xx, k.

A!!!!!!!!!! Omg look how big he is!!!! Can't believe he is that little baby i was cuddling last year! So grown up now! Meet up soon please????

Clacko! Good luck with your wedding, hope you have an amazing day!

Karine, I'm still with your girlie! Stupid af hey!!!
Seriously losing hope! Af started coming today and I just don't think I can do this anymore! I'm terrified of never holding my own newborn! I'm terrier of ever feeling that love and pride, and crazy hey, pain of giving birth! OH promised to go for his SA in Jan and still hasn't! I'm stuck.... I can't go for further testing until he has his SA! I'm just feeling broken, defeated and heart broken!

Love to all my lovely ladies xxx shall return in a better mood next time lol xxxx

Hello All!

Clacko - Enjoy the wedding hun!

Karine - Keep going lovely - you will catch that sticky one one day I promise! And they are so worth the wait. Thanks for your lovely comments too x

Cookie - Yes hunni - let sort something REALLY soon and meet up - I may be in the process of changing jobs, so if ok with you I am going to see what happens and then we can arrange something? Dont lose hope. Have a plan. What will you do if youre in the same situation in 1 week, 3 months, 6 months or a year? At least this will give you something to focus on. Tell OH how you are feeling - men! They just dont get it! Probably a bit of pride with them too - worrying if it is down to them (rejection and all that!)

Sending you all big hugs and butt pluggs (new members I mean this with love!)

A xxxx

Hey ladies! How are you all?

Well I am now mrs Dawson!!!!! Our wedding was perfect and enjoyed every moment! I had ovulation pains the morning of the wedding so hopefully might of ovulated at the right time! We bd on our wedding night and the 3 days afterwards so should be in with a good chance! I'm around a week away from af now. This morning had a nose bleed and also had some lower cramping on Thursday. Also feeling very tired but has been none stop since we got married!

Whips and chains :) xxxx

big congrats, mrs. dawson :flower: hope you caught that eggy! so glad everything went well with the wedding :thumbup::dust:

cookie.. *sigh* i'm so with you on feeling defeated and hopeless.. i've sort of given up myself, not charting or anything again for a bit, i just can't handle it right now. dh had another SA on saturday, and i have an appointment to see my ob-gyn next week. although i feel like it's so pointless! my cousin just had the most perfect baby girl after trying for 7 years.. she had one good tube and pcos and tried everything and ended up getting pregnant when she gave up on it ever happening. so there are lots of reasons to hope but i feel like i don't have the energy anymore. i guess i will still bd this week (i'm fertile sometime soon) but not holding my breath! :cry:

achelois.. thanks for the encouragement sweetie.. it's just a little hard now, may take a short break before i'm back in the game :winkwink:

ok back to the grind :comp: could do with a vacation somewhere far, far away just about now, feel like i'm going insane!

have a good one ladies :hugs:<3

Hey ladies, how are you all doing? I'm now 1dpo of my cycle after the wedding. We dtd 2 days before ov and the day before ov so I'm really hopeful we've timed it right this month!

Xxx

Hi ladies.

Clacko, fx for a post wedding bfp! Hope your day was special and amazing, just as you deserve.

Karine, hang in there chick. I've gone all relaxed too. What will be will be. We will get there one day. Just have hope xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->