SPA -Stick Pee-ers Anonymous - 3 Babies, 3 BFPs and 2TTCers catching up!

Hey ladies, how are you all doing?

I have some amazing news to share! I got my bfp yesterday! Had it confirmed at the doctors today and I am 4 weeks and 2 days! Baby Dawson will be due roughly 6th December but won't know until scan.

Here is my pic

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/clacko1987/Mobile%20Uploads/image-26.jpg

hey ladies, how are you all doing?

I have some amazing news to share! I got my bfp yesterday! Had it confirmed at the doctors today and i am 4 weeks and 2 days! Baby dawson will be due roughly 6th december but won't know until scan.

Here is my pic

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/clacko1987/mobile%20uploads/image-26.jpg

congratulations!!!

Yay so pleased for you Clacko. Congratulations xxxx

Ladies - keep the faith. This thread is all about women 100% achieving their goal of becoming a mummy/mommy and I will never forget the feelings I had before
I did. Rooting for ya all xxx

Congrates mrs Dawson!!!! What a lovely line too. H&H 9 months hunni.

I haven't been on here for a while but had the feeling I should pop in, was expecting to see a bfp announcement on here lol.

Karine good luck with your appointments. Hang in there hunni, positive vibes coming your way my dear xxxxxx

Afm.... Nothing to report! lol. I'm a bit under the weather atm but on the mend now. Not been charting or checking for O so don't really know where I'm at lol. But hanging on in there.

Hope everyone's ok. A, catch up deffo once I've shifted this cold bug. Don't wanna give it to little man xxxx

Karine. I've been googling, yep back on the crazy train lol. I've just ordered a book called Bump & Grind - an A-Z guide for when your trying to get pregnant.
It's written by someone who's been there and wanted a book to help her through but didn't want all the depressing stuff. So it looks quite humorous and fun. Looking forward to it arriving :happydance: will let you know what it's like but may be worth a butchers cos I found 'Taking charge of your fertility' didn't really help me lol xxxxxz

hi girlies,

gosh it's been so long.. i forgot my password so i've been putting off posting because i was so lazy to go thru the whole password resetting thing :dohh:

firstly.. clacko! huge, huge congrats hunnie! hope everything's progressing nicely and you have a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

cookie :hugs: will definitely check that book out.. i need something to give me some kind of encouragement at this point! last month i started bleeding (lightly) on 6dpo and it just lasted 1 day so i thought for sure it was ib.. was so excited! so i started testing at 12 dpo and kept getting negatives :cry: i'm now 9 days late and up to the last time i checked (5 days late) it was still :bfn:

there is no sign of af! i don't know what's going on, it's so frustrating because af has never been off before, she comes like clockwork every time.. i'm thinking maybe the bleed at 6 dpo was a mini-period? so i called my doc today and the nurse told me to wait another week and if i'm still getting bfns and af still hasn't showed, then i can come in and have some tests done or do an ultrasound.

i seriously never thought getting pregnant would be such an ordeal.. i'm so scared to test now lol.. everytime i see the stupid single line it's like a blow to my chest.

anyhoo, will just try to remain calm for now, grrrrrr! will keep you all posted.

sorry for ranting and love to all :hugs::hugs::hugs:

well it looks like i just missed a period because af just came, stupid cow :) as you always say, cookie, onwards and upwards :winkwink:

off to get that book!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww Karine! Was getting excited reading that!!! Stupid af.
But that's my girlie! Onwards and upwards Indeedy!!!!
I love the book. Have only skimmed over a few pages atm but seems so much better than all the others I've read! Deff worth an order.

We will get there soon my darling. We will stick together xxxxxxx

Hi ladies how you all doing? Iv had my 12 week scan today and thought id share with you I'm due on my birthday! 9th December!

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/clacko1987/Mobile%20Uploads/image-43.jpg

oh clacko that's so great :hugs: so happy for you girlie! :flower:

thanks cookie.. yeah we will get there eventually :hugs:

i feel so weird! period lasted only a little over a day and so i did a digital test on monday bcuz it didn't feel right but got a big ole 'not pregnant'

but i still feel exhausted to the point of not being able to get up sometimes and now i have fever, nausea and breast and ovary pain.. so going to pay the doctor a visit tomorrow. the scary part for me is the exhaustion, i've had it for 2 weeks now and i just know something is wrong. keep your fingers crossed for me that it's nothing bad, i'm scared shitless tbh :cry:

Clacko congrates on your gorgeous scan!!!! :happydance:
How exciting for you!!!!!

Karine, good luck at the drs. Be sure to let us know how it goes! Maybe you are pregnant and the digi just wanst sensitive enough? Maybe testing too soon if the 1 day af was IB??? Don't panic, hope all goes well hunni bunni :hugs: xxxxx

Afm... I *think* af is late?!? lol. Was relaxing this month and so didn't track but pretty sure af was due at the start of this week. I had some brown spotting on sat so expected af by Monday. It's now Thursday and af isn't here. Had spotting on and off but no af. Had cramping but nothing lol. Have tested but bfn.... So yeah... Just waiting it out lol. Fun fun fun. Maybe my body fancied joining in on the craziness with you Karine lol xxxxxx

Af showed today! With avengance! Lol.
Not actually that upset. Looking forward to putting in to practise se of the fun things I've read in my new book..... Karine you must buy it!!! I've laughed so much reading it!!!! Looking forward to the next cycle and feeling damn positive so bring it on xxxxxx

hiya sweetie :hugs:

glad to know you're okay and excited about all the baby-making! :winkwink:

afm i guess it really was af because i've started spotting today right on cue. but i'm okay too, not upset like i normally am, dunno why! i've decided to do the hsg test thingie so by tomorrow when af is here full on will call and set my appointment for that. haven't gotten the book yet because it not available on amazon us right now but i'll keep checking :)

sex life is in need of some spice again with the world cup going on and plus we're putting on the finishing touches on the condo so it more or less never happens. i just get so fed up of having to be the one making the move all the time! but i bought some fishnets and a garter to go with my halloween costume this year so am thinking of giving him a lil surprise next week hahaha! sucks that i have to do all the work tho, silly man!

hugs and buttyplugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww hunni, I'm glad your all ok.
If you can't get the book then I'm more than happy to post you mine. I'm almost done with it. I really think you should read it so I'm more than happy to do that hunni.

Ohhhh sounds like hubby is in for some fun. I know what you mean about making all the effort though. Chin up and bd on lol. It's so hard when life gets in the way of things hey Hun.

I'm glad your ok though, been thinking of you xxxx

cookie..

gosh i've been so delinquent.. sorry i skipped out on you hun :hugs: i decided to just take a much-needed break from all this baby business, i guess i was more torn up than i realized. but will be getting my feet wet again from this cycle, though i'm just going to be going thru the motions. wanted to not try for a couple more months but my mum convinced me otherwise, i guess i would've really been wasting time.. but it's been so relaxing and lovely NOT TRYING! have to go in to get my clomid today as i'm expecting af any day now.. i don't even know when haha, i was so fed-up i just said eff it all!

i'm getting the book sometime next week too.. so how have you been? i hope all is well with you :hugs:

love, hugs and buttyplugs :hug::dust:

Hey hunni.

Good to see your back :happydance:
I know what you mean though, sometimes it's nice to just step away from it all and take a break. Good to see your back in the game though.
It's great your getting the book. Hope you laugh as much as I did reading it.

I'm all ok. Same shit different day really lol.
Af is currently here. Felt a bit rubbish but totally over it now, the wine helps lol. I haven't been checking for ov so will prob start that up again this cycle to at least see what's going on lol. OH has been flat out at work with harvest atm so not really had much bding going on lol. But it's slowing down a bit now so fx lol.

Hope your all ok and ready to go again with this cycle. Good luck sweetie and keep me posted xxxx

Love and buttplugs xxxxxx

hiya chick,

how goes the bd'ing? nothing much going on here because dh was away for work for the past 3 weeks but as soon as things settle down we'll be back at it hopefully. and i've been sick for the past month too so not really in the mood! i caught the flu a month ago and after it went away the fever and chills came back and have been terrorizing me ever since so i'm currently doing alot of blood tests etc to figure out wth is wrong.

honestly i cannot remember what it is like to wake up and not be sick lol. am hoping it's nothing serious, fx.. it's just the fever and fatigue and some insomnia and one test did show that my iron levels were low so i'm hoping it's just a matter of iron deficiency or something. should know by the weekend but in the mean time i'm trying not to stress and think the worst (and i'm failing miserably lol)

will keep you informed :)

hugs and buttyplugs,

k.

Aww im so sorry to hear your feeling so rotton hunni.
Really hope they get to the bottom of whats wrong and get you back on the mend soon. Im sure its nothing serious, so try not to stress yourself out worrying.

Not much bding going on here. We are currently in the process of buying a house so very stressed atm and as soon as i hit the pillow im in a zombie like state as so tired lol. Going to wait until the house is all sorted and im stress free before actively trying again. So we shall see.

Hope your all ok
Love and butt plugs xxxxx

I hope the house buying goes smoothly, I did it a little while ago and it's horrible :(

I've not been around much as not ttc anymore and didn't want to take focus from that, but I have been popping in and am rooting for you guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->