sparkles slimming world journal

Thank you. I think mose people need a day off from a diet, as long as they don't go stupid.
:) xx

well i was reading my diet magazine n it said you should stray from your diet once a week to fool your body? it may get used to running on say 1300 cals a day, mmmm excuse for a pizza or curry hehe xxxx

lol a very good excuse for a pizza! :) any excuse for a pizza!

God I so need to be good lol I really want to be slim for summer x

im the same, I hate this last 5 lbs but im aiming to loose 14lbs ideally although i was that weight before and did look a little scrawny? i'll see cos my body has changed so much since birth! xx

yeah mine too. My whole shape has changed completely "for the worse"

When I was younger I was always 7 stone, now that would just make me look old and scrawny, I'll be well happy at 8 stone, my problem is Im such a greedy cow and dont know when to put down my knif and fork :)

I know what you mean my hips are so much wider and my belly really does look like a bowl full of jelly!!
Hope youre doing ok hun
xxx

Had a good day yesterday and today, so far so good. How about you lot? x x x

Had a morning ive lost 2lbs :) af has arrived so will i be carrying more weight? Xx

Hey Sparkle, just seeing how you were doing, not had proper chance to check in here. Not as busy with work at the min.

I only lost a 1lb this week but I haven't really followed it that well from Saturday to Yesterday. So its better than I expected. I am defo going to have the day off rule in my diet and just not try and go too silly when I do. I think you need to have a bit of what you like every so often or else you end up going a bit silly with it.

Hi Kitty, still being good...Cant believe it lol!!! :)

Finding it so easy....xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->