Spasm??

BlushingBride

Reaction score
I will be 16 weeks tomorrow and this is my second pregnancy. Yesterday I was sitting down for about 20 minutes and out of nowhere I felt like I had been hit with a taser on the top/side part of my uterus. It was so strong it brought me to my feet and all of a sudden I was standing. It was so strange and I never experienced that before. I was really busy doing house work all weekend and hosting family but I tried keeping up with my water intake. Today I feel like I've been hit by a truck and my whole body is sore and worn out. I have an appt tomorrow already so I'm not going to bother calling bc I know they can't get me in sooner but has anyone experienced this? I feel bad that I could have done something to harm my baby but I felt fine while in the midst of it all.

Depending on exactly where you felt it, sounds like either round ligament pains or a contraction (both would be totally normal). Round ligament pain, while usually a bit lower than what you describe can be really sharp and sudden and take your breath away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->