SPD already....

MrsPickle

Reaction score
Hi,

I suffered badly with spd in my first pregnancy was signed off from 17weeks and on crutches from 19 weeks. I was induced early as I was housebound and in so much pain.

I'm now 9 weeks pregnant with baby 2 and I'm already in agony : ' ( looking after a nearly 2 year old and I'm also a nanny.

Has anyone else suffered with SPD tho early?

It's going to be a very long pregnancy.

Thanks
X

Yep, I'm suffering the same now with SPD/SJD & I'm only 9+3 :-( Had It with my previous pregnancy from 1st trimester but didn't think anything of It until I was suddenly bed bound for weeks In the 2nd trimester ( thought It was all part of the aches & pains )Acupuncture, belt & physio helped me In the end! Going to start using the belt after the 12wk mark once we've announced the pregnancy... I truly know what ur going through, to be honest It was more excruciating than being Induced 2wks early due to GD!! What makes It harder this time round Is that I have a 9 month girl to look after who's not walking yet, like you said " It's going to a long pregnancy " xx

yep I understand I started with dd at around 16 weeks and ended up leaving work at around 27 weeks, im only 9 weeks and for the past week my pelvis has been killing me already but according to the doctor I seen hes told me as I have severe hypermobility my ligamnets are already stretchy so the pregnancy hormones make it a lot worse quicker, im also pregnant with twins this time round too x

I have been wondering if I have this. I'm 12 weeks and the area around my vulva hurts so bad, and when I tried to put pressure on certain spots to figure out what exactly was hurting, it was my pelvic bone around the labia/vaginal area. Sometimes the area near my hairline is tender too. Is that what the heck this is? I feel like my va jay jay is going to fall out even though that's not what hurts. It has me worried!

I had this with my son (baby #1) and could barely walk. Rough pregnancy. With my 2nd baby (my daughter) I didn't have any issues. The only difference was I saw a chiropractor every week for my whole pregnancy. I can't say enough about chiropractic care...it changed my life, and have been going ever since! What a world of a difference!! I felt like I could jog a 10km at 35 weeks pregnant lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->