SPD/PGP at 9 weeks????

bjl1981

Reaction score
This is my 3rd LO, and with 1 I had no pelvic problems, but with DS2 I started to suffer about 18 weeks, and it was terrible towards the end of my pregnancy.

Cue today, I'm only 9 weeks, and when I was walking to get my DS1 from school tonight I started to feel the niggling pain. I was mopping the kitchen floor this afternoon and doing some spring cleaning, and I also carried my,almost 4 year old, son up the stairs at nursery. (Both no,no's for spd).
Has anyone else started so early with this? I'm starting to panic, because we're booked to go to Disneyland paris in May, when I'll be 20 weeks. We booked in October before we were pregnant, and having tried for 6 months last year and getting nowhere we had no idea if we would or wouldn't be pregnant.:dohh:

I did, had none with my first, about 20 weeks with my second then my third it was almost straight away. I'm only 5/6 weeks now on my 4th and I can feel it already when I stand up or sit down for too long ��

:wacko: oh no. Do you think it was worse each time aswell?? I was in so much pain by the end of 2nd pregnancy. I had to plan a trip to the shops with military precision to make sure I could get in and out without crying :(

Mine never really
Went after lily she's nearly 7
And the last few days I can feel
Those twinges 😩. I am
Flying to Spain at 24 weeks and dreading it ... Hope it eases for you xx

I think it gets worse Ye particularly as Iv had my kids so close together!

I'm going to Spain at 16 weeks so I'm hoping it's not bad by then x

It's been 4 years since my last pregnancy. I can't believe it's come on so quickly. I've been so careful today. Sitting to get dressed, swinging my legs in the car, shorter step length etc. It didn't help that the midwife at the booking appt was so dismissive of it. She asked if I'd had any antenatal problems, and I said SPD, to which she replied "all women get that". I was thinking, no they don't! So I just said "I didn't have it with my 1st child" to make a point.

10 weeks 4 days and notice the same niggly pains.
I'm thread creator for Oct Pumpkins, in your signature you need to remove the **'s in the link for it to come up hun :)

Hope our SPD is easy on us this time!

10 weeks 4 days and notice the same niggly pains.
I'm thread creator for Oct Pumpkins, in your signature you need to remove the **'s in the link for it to come up hun :)

Hope our SPD is easy on us this time!

Thanks hon, couldn't work out why it wasn't working!!!

You're most welcome :happydance:
I am going to try and not lift heavy things, I've had a bad night yesterday and today with it, I can't believe how early it's all setting off! :(

I am 14 weeks on Wednesday and have been having niggles, struggling with my lower back the most and have been signed of work for a week. It really upsets me when I talk to someone about it though as they all seem to reply " wow that's really early to be having problems". Worried as its only the beginning, this is my 3rd.

As soon as I've had my scan and know everything's okay I'll be telling work and making them move me to ground floor classrooms (I'm a secondary school teacher, and move classrooms between every lesson).

Pushing a trolley the other day didn't help either. :nope:

This is my fifth and last time I was wheelchair bound from about 5 months. Started to feel the pain at 10 weeks last time. I'm 7 weeks now and sitting on a hard chair is too much already xx

I had a perfect pregnancy with my first aside having a section and 10lb baby. This time I felt off, clicks hips, audible popping noises and irritable pain, mentioned to consultant yesterday after my first scan and she said it does sound very much like spd and gave me the phone number for physio but said expect it to get worse as I'm so early on :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->