Specks of blood on toilet paper yesterday, no period today.

Jitter

Reaction score
I have never witnessed this before. It also seemed a bit early. My period is every 30 days, so it is due on the 7th or the 8th. Could this be implantation bleeding? It seemed a bit different.. I haven't got cramps yet either. Just seems odd? I've worn pads all day and haven't bled at all.

that's probably spotting prior to af if your period is due in a few days.

that's probably spotting prior to af if your period is due in a few days.

But it seems different from normal. And I get spotting, but it's just different, less of it, spots here and there with little brown and pink patches.

I agree could be spotting before AF, especially if it's a bit late for implantation bleeding? I've also read that chemical pregnancy can cause pink/watery bleeding around the time AF is due.

5 days ago, my nipples were so painful I nearly cried, and just 3 days ago, Sex was uncomfortable. And a day ago, weird patches of blood while wiping, and no bleeding at all afterwards. No bleeding today. I'll see what happens tomorrow. But this cycle is definitely different. I have never had blood like this when wiping before. And usually the bleeding doesn't stop. This time, it lasted probably 10 minutes.

I think brief spotting 2 days before expected AF could certainly be explained by implantation bleeding. I think seeing spotting from implantation doesn't directly coincide with the actual implantation but can be a bit later. Another explanation could be that it had something to do with the uncomfortable sex. Of course, you know your body best so if you think it is a symptom and not just early AF, test!

I think brief spotting 2 days before expected AF could certainly be explained by implantation bleeding. I think seeing spotting from implantation doesn't directly coincide with the actual implantation but can be a bit later. Another explanation could be that it had something to do with the uncomfortable sex. Of course, you know your body best so if you think it is a symptom and not just early AF, test!

The thing is, we never went through with sex that night. He tried but he didn't get far at all. Not enough to cause bleeding. He didn't slip in if you will. I just hope this is our month! I'll keep you all updated :)

I hope its late implantation for you :) did it seem old or fresh spotting? but I agree with the above post it could be from earlier.

Good luck to you.

From what I read, if the spotting is too bright red, its caused by AF. It never happened to me before last month and a day or two after, AF started. I'm hoping for you that its implantation bleeding but just be aware that our bodies seem to like playing tricks on us when ttc. Everytime I neared AF, it'd give me more and more really unusual and new symptoms that I never had before :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->