Spelling of the name?

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
I know people wont like the name we've chosen for our little girl and thats fine lol not many do but i would love a little help on how to spell it if u dont mind.
So obviously shes a girl, we are calling her Rio but i also like the spelling Reo. Mark didnt want Reo but now he's not sure and has left it up to me :dohh: Im far to indesicive (sp)
So heres a little poll!

I voted Reo as i like differant spellings of names

i voted rio only because when i see it spelt reo i think oreo (as in the cookies). When you write the name it seems more dainty with an i. (maybe im over analysing here):rofl:

congrats on your baby girl!

doh! sorry just realised shes still comfy in your tum!

I've gone for Reo, it looks more girly to me. Great name

I like Rio, its far more girly. And she can write it with I heart as the dot for the "i" when she is older, reo is a bit more boyish. goodluck deciding, I love unusual names, xx

I went for Reo, cos its like Leo, I like both.

Sophie I love that name! Its so adorable and perfect for a girl. I went with Rio, I like the way it looks.

I really like the name too. Great choice Sophie but personally speaking i prefer it spelt Rio

Xx

Thanks for all ur votes! I am so torn between the 2 lol i like Rio cos its the proper spellin and means river but then i also think Reo looks more girly. I think ill wait an see how i feel when shes here lol!
Why can i not make my mind up on anything lately!

I went for Reo as the only other times I have heard the name are for boys and its always spealt Rio for boys

Yeah Rio is gorge, rminds me or Rhia and thats cute! Rhio? how bout tha? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->