Spend £20 get £15 off plus free changing bag

catty

Reaction score
Hey! Just thought id let you know that i got an email from a website called Vertbaudet and got an offer with a code for spend £20 get £15 off plus a free changing bag!

Quite cute clothes on it and thought i would let use know about my little bargain. My order was worth about £45 and got it for £25 as some things are also 20% off :)

I thought that was spam and deleted it :dohh: haha. I may go looking through my email trash box now see if it's the same.

Is there a special code to use to get the offer hun?x

Well i got my mum to register aswell to see if i could get another code and it was different so think everyone that registers gets a different one. You just have to sign up ( not a credit card or anything) and think they send you a brochure

It's really good but I got tricked by this lol! You can't use the code on already reduced items :/ it let me apply it on my phone but when I went to complete the order on the laptop it did not :( so just watch out when ordering :),.

I order from verbaudet and the clothes are gorgeous, i used to work for them years an years ago and they have a sister company called la redoute (useless info). Anyway it is beautiful stuff and they send loads of offers but you cannot use any codes on reduced items. I received an offer today for 30% off most expensive item then 20% off rest of order + a free beach bag. Some people will get the same codes, they dont keep records of who has what.

I always get emails but didnt get that one. I do have tons of codes though. Whats the code for this one?

I used 5982, i have ordered and worked fine but dont know if it can be reused

first orders they do that, I have ones for 10 off but cant see anything I want and normally do get the boys clothes from there. Seems to have same selection a lot. Will try that code they can be used more than once as they are normally plastered everywhere. they called me at home and gave me a code to for money off but expired.

I used 5982, i have ordered and worked fine but dont know if it can be reused

I got an email from them today as well but ignored it :dohh:. Seeing this thread made me go back to find it. They offered the same deal of spend 20 and get 15£ off plus free changing bag and free delivery. They gave me a different 4 digit code though so I don't think they are reusable.

They also have a special offer on their website SPECIAL OFFER : 20% off* & FREE* gift - Enter Order Code 8031 at the checkout!

I'm off to do some shopping now:winkwink:

I tried it but because near everything is discounted it wont take anything off, even if I have a full price item in the basket. I hate it when they do that! you can only have one full priced thing to use a code so in the past I just ended up not getting what i wanted to get a discount. Only wanted a coat for my son. Cant see anything else I want in there. Looks the same as it did last spring , even the coat I got 2 years ago for my son is still in there. I only ever get stuff on big discounts there as I do find their stuff thin and cheaply made. No lining on one of the coats that was suppose to be over £30 quid and another blazer I got.

Seen it, then was bitterly disappointed that I can't used the code on for one of the items that I want, so I'm not bothering. Fell in love with a little giraffe toy storage box, but it's not something I desperately need, so I'm not bothering given that I can't use the code on it.

I thought there must be some sort of drawback, luckily the things i bought all were worked fine got a denim jacket, little trousers and a cardigan but then again i did spend £20ish that i wouldnt have spent otherwise so probably not really a saving for me haha

yeah you get one thing full price if you can find it, I done that on my first order on a coat to. I know some brought it up on facebook because of the vouchers being no good if you even have something in a sale in your basket which is near everything. I have that denim jacket to its nice. I do have mostly coats for the boys from them come to think about it. I got one at like £5 after discounts, one of of them 3 in one jackets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->