Spent yesterday crying

loribelle

Reaction score
Hi
I'm a lurker and occasional poster. DH and I have been ttc2 since June. I know its not a long time but with my short cycles thats actually 4 cycles so far. This cycle I was sure I was pregnant. I had the bloating, sore breasts and constant waves of nausea. Then yesterday I got a bfn then started spotting about an hour later. I always spot for 4-5 days before AF but the spotting was late this month as well giving me a tiny glimmer of hope before it was dashed. We conceived DS on first try which I know was very lucky. I'm just feeling really sad and begining to doubt I'll ever get pregnant again(psychic colleague told me I'd only have 1 child). I've been trying to stay positive but I've just hit the bottom today and don't know how to pick myself up again. Why are our bodies so cruel to us?
Sorry for this mangled outburst. I just needed to let it out.
Lori x

I feel the same.im trying to TTC #2 and my body is all over the place.
Its ok to have a outburst,you need to to keep your sanity in check.Try not to let it consume you (easier said than done).Take a few days to let your emotions out,then regroup your efforts and make a positive start to the next cycle.
We are all here for you,and most of all know exactly what it feels like
sending lots of babydust to you
:dust:

Hey lori!

I've actually made a similar post myself, I conceived my son on first try and now due to depo my body is completely messed up!

I got a period last month for the first time in 9 months since the shot and nothing now except for a lil bleed 2 weeks after period, I have no idea if I'm ovulating.. I've taking a test and got a negative.

It's making me feel really down as well as I feel I'm infertile now :cry:

Arrr I know how you all feel my dh has been told he has no sperm after vr I'm devo and feel like crying all day long , I also went to the doctors as my cervix has not lowered for two months and whanted to know why , but she sed the cervix doesn't move , I'm now puzzled

I know how you feel and I often find a good cry helps!! We have been ttc#2 since Feb, which I know is not a long time really, but it feels like it's never going to happen.

It only took 3 months with dd and I feel so out of control this time. It seems no matter how hard we try it is not happening.

Sending positive thoughts for the month ahead...

I too would just like to say I know exactly how you're feeling! TTC #2 for 3 months without success, conceived our dd 3rd go last time and AF has just turned up so we're onto month 4. I know its not long but I'm just so gutted I cant tell you. My cyles have been like clockwork after BCP, 27 days, and this month I've had a 30 day cycle - wtf is that all about? was getting ready to do a test today/tomorrow and then I go to the loo and the inevitable has happened. I hate this so much I almost just want to throw the towel in and say we'll just leave our dd as an only child :(

So many people around me have been announcing bfp's/having their second baby and I'm just like - WHEN will it be meeeeee :(

Planning to indulge myself in some self pity today and then will pick myself up tomorrow and get on with it, as we all have to do!

Huge hugs to you all XX

I started ttc #2 in April and I've only had ONE cycle since and it was a chemical so I feel your pain as I don't even have a chance every month...

How long are your cycles? Spotting before AF and short cycles are a sign of low progesterone/ luteal phase defect- have u had testing at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->