sperm, and where to do it??

What's Spanish for "good afternoon officer, I'm just having a wank into this cup"

Natsby this could have just the comic value you need after the intensity of last week

My DH had a choice of two places to go to, both of which were too far away to do it at home. He opted for the closer drive despite the fact the other location said it could be done on-site. So he collected the sample in a gas station restroom which turned out to be filthy! The funny thing is prior to the test time I was scouting out locations using Google Street View! I wanted to make sure the nearby gas station had an accessible from outside (ie private) washroom.

What's Spanish for "good afternoon officer, I'm just having a wank into this cup"

Natsby this could have just the comic value you need after the intensity of last week

:rofl: Thanks guys you all make me laugh so much.

I used to work in a Pathology department at an NHS hospital and guys would turn-up all the time expecting somewhere to produce their sample. Unfortunately, all we had was a handicapped toilet, but they all seemed happy enough to do the deed in there. Except for one chap who asked if we had any magazines!!
Actually, we have the same dilemma. Husband has to provide a sample for SA and our hospital is over an hour away.. who knew this would come back to haunt me!??
Good luck!

I'm just doing my first round of blood tests - the doc suggested OH had a sperm test as well, but I just KNOW how that is going to go down.... ! (especially as he's a little bit more "let's just leave it to fate - it'll happen when it happens" than I am -- understatement!) So I'm calling that Plan B for now :D Good luck!!!

My DH had a choice of two places to go to, both of which were too far away to do it at home. He opted for the closer drive despite the fact the other location said it could be done on-site. So he collected the sample in a gas station restroom which turned out to be filthy! The funny thing is prior to the test time I was scouting out locations using Google Street View! I wanted to make sure the nearby gas station had an accessible from outside (ie private) washroom.

OMG I'm now picturing BnBers all over the world tapping into google "Search nearby - best places for a wank" :haha:

Without sounding crude - wouldn't the car be cleaner than some gas station toilet if you parked up somewhere discreet?

Without sounding crude - wouldn't the car be cleaner than some gas station toilet if you parked up somewhere discreet?

Without being crude? LOL I don't think anything you suggest is going to lower the tone of this thread ha ha :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->