Sperm Meets Egg - Buddies!

DH has requested a "night off" tonight coz he's "so tired"....
permission granted I say coz I'm CD11 and need him to keep his strength up for the next 3/4 days hehehe.
I had to laugh though - it's not very like him to be requesting sleep instead of :sex:

I broke my DH so don't think I'll be finishing the plan!! We did bd on cd9, 10, 12, 13 and 14 and I oved on cd14 so hopefully it's enough!

Well done Lu! Downside to all this BDing... can't quite tell when i am ovulating from CM and i'm trying not to use OPK so that i'm a bit less stressed!!!:dohh:

I am CD13 and i'm pretty sure this afternoon i got EWCM. Normally do my CB OPKS in the AM and get a smiley face on CD14... that being the case we are continuing the baby dance until the weekend when i will be CD 16/17!!!

DH got a PS3 for his b'day today so i'm guaranteed some baby action tonight!

Also lost another 1.5lb at WW so have more reason to celebrate! (might have some champers first though):rofl::rofl:

Well done Lu! Downside to all this BDing... can't quite tell when i am ovulating from CM and i'm trying not to use OPK so that i'm a bit less stressed!!!:dohh:

I am CD13 and i'm pretty sure this afternoon i got EWCM. Normally do my CB OPKS in the AM and get a smiley face on CD14... that being the case we are continuing the baby dance until the weekend when i will be CD 16/17!!!

DH got a PS3 for his b'day today so i'm guaranteed some baby action tonight!

Also lost another 1.5lb at WW so have more reason to celebrate! (might have some champers first though):rofl::rofl:

I think if you keep bding like you are you won't need the opks anyway!! Think you'll be able to prise DH away from his new toy??!

I think if you keep bding like you are you won't need the opks anyway!! Think you'll be able to prise DH away from his new toy??!

It's the first time we've gone 'hell for leather'.... no leather involved trust me!!! Normally managed a few times around or on ovulation so this is a first for us - i figure cover all bases :rofl::rofl: My friend TTC for 18 months after coming off depo and in the end she did it every day for a week from CD9 and got her :bfp: - her sister did the same and also got :bfp: so here's hoping. Can you imagine what a snivelling wretch i'll be if it's a :bfn: ??

On a positive note the weight is coming down so if i don't get my :bfp: i could be 10lb lighter by the end of my cycle!!

As for the PS3...i'll hide the controller and make him do my bidding first!!!:rofl::rofl:

Maybe i should say to him - lets get some BDing and i'll reward you with 2 hours of PS3!! I'll ration it!!!

Odd Q but if i ovulate around CD14 and we BDing from CD9 when do you reckon we can stop? maybe go up to CD16 (including) and then have the Sunday off??? At least we still have our humour - i've fallen off the bed and smacked my forehead in the last few nights:rofl:

Well you sex life is definitely exciting!!!

I oved on cd14 and bded nearly every day up to then. Would have done cd15 but as you know I broke DH so not an option anymore :blush: Think preseed may be an idea if no :bfp: this month!

I'm with you Rosh, this is the most we've ever bded, 6 days out of 7 around ov and I'll be absolutely gutted if it doesnt pay off:hissy: I'm exhausted now though!!

Rosh - :rofl: at you falling off the bed! fingers crossed for you all this BD is paying off! I should think its helping with the weight loss .. all the exercise MUST be burning calories!!

Just hoping DF and I can match your and Lu's enthusiasm this month!

Just hoping DF and I can match your and Lu's enthusiasm this month!

Course you can Farie! :thumpup: We're all getting our :bfp:s this month, I'm determined!!!:happydance:

im joining in on this one shall we use preseed as well as i have read so many good stories about it :hug:

Well since i have no clue what is happening re ovulation and i'm pretty sure i've not detected it on my chart... :hissy::hissy:

we are gonna have to keep this up. I have 1 more still left for CB and some internet cheapies so i could always POAS later to see if anything is detected?

Just when i'm so regular i find it a bit confusing when it doesn't happen. All that BDing for nothing! (poor hubby):blush:

am in.

come on cd8 :happydance:

Just to add: am i allowed to bd up until cd8 or should i leave it until cd 8(I know am on the :witch: but she stops at night :rofl: thats when i go for it :rofl:)

From what I understand, you're meant to hold off until cd8, something about the :sperm: being all enthusiastic because of the wait!! Not sure if I believe that mind you and if I was in the mood I'd probably just go for it but then, I have no self control!!!:happydance:

maybe give it a go around CD6 and then go CD8, 10, 12 etc ??

i have gone 7 days in a row and my CM seems to have gone on bloody vacation!

:happydance::happydance: i got a :bfp: for OV today!! The sticks have been getting darker since Wed(cd10) so i am now on CD 13 is it the shagathon for the next three nights for me now?????????:rofl:

Yep, you;re going to be busy for the next few nights!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well .. today is CD8 and AF is still about so no :sex: for me :rofl:
Do you think I should 'release' the :spermy: anyway? :rofl: :rofl:

Hoping that by the end of the weekend Af will have gone and we can 'get down to it' :happydance:

Just got my :) on CBDigi OPK today...... Wish the :spermy: luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->