Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Great idea to keep in touch. I'm not sure if I'll be able to try again right away in Jan if I end up getting a D&C but I'll definitely pop in and say hi and see how you all are doing!

I don't know if anyone's still following this thread, but sadly I'm back to ttc... well, after a 2 month break i've been told to take. heartbreaking. and frustrating.

I don't know if anyone's still following this thread, but sadly I'm back to ttc... well, after a 2 month break i've been told to take. heartbreaking. and frustrating.

I am still here. I don't think I realized you got a positive in Dec. So sorry. So they want you to take a 2 month break?

yeah- to give my body a break since i've had 2 m/c's in 2 cycles. the doc said she's not quite concerned yet, but she will be if i have another m/c after the break. if that happens, then we'll start all the different testing...

So sorry to hear that SCgirl - I'm still here and still waiting to miscarry as well. There is still a very faint heart beat as of Friday but the baby hasn't grown past 6 weeks. I'm going in for another ultrasound tomorrow at the radiology department to see if their machine can give a better assessment. When I asked my doctor if there was any hope he responded with a no immediately :(

Take care of yourself and it's probably better to give your uterus a break for a little bit.:hugs:

Ladies I know this thread is dying down...I start a new thread every cycle...so feel free to find me & tag along.

Good luck to you both.

Oh dear so sorry abt the loss..M still into my ttc with no luck yet..lets all be together in our journey which would be a success for sure!

I just wanted to let you ladies know I am trying to start a new thread each month. I have a few regulars who follow me. Feel free to do the same if you need a buddy system.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/2093843-january-hopefuls-whats-next-us-19.html

Sorry SCgirl, floridasian and Beaglemom my prayers are with you. Floridasian im sure it must be a tough time for you. I really hope some miracle happens the next time you go. Sorry i was away cuz we were shifting from UAE to Scotland and things were pretty tough and crazy. Im almost 20 weeks now and we got to know that we are having a girl. I always remember you girls in my prayers and that God gives every woman a chance to be a mom. Love you all!!

Goodluck moni and beaglemom with the IUI :hugs:

Welcome back MrsWKJ! Good to hear from you. How exciting to find out you're having a girl! I can't believe you're 20 weeks already.

I got my BFP in November but the heart beat was slow to start out and eventually stopped at 8.5 weeks. I had a D&C on Tuesday and am now recovery. I go back to a follow up in early Feb and I'm praying my lining will have been rebuilt enough so we can ttc again. Doc put me on estrogen to help speed up the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->