Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

oh so sorry sc girl..hope everything gets back to normal soon!!
i got my periods and now on nov cycle again ..got myself tested and i have very mild pcod..which doc said is only due to lifestyle and just a few changes will bring things back thank god!! on cd 14 today so now giving myslef atleast next six months agian ..along with all the changes im going to bring in my lifestyle...i knew I have gained few kgs..whch I am definately going to lose..:D
so now its 59 now going to be 55 soon!! wish me luck guys!!
and also doc prescribeed me M2 tone just to make things more better as my cycle in between got reall mess once while ttc..so hoping thgs gets better anyone having any exp with this tablets pls let me knw
and also doc prescribed folic acid too
wishing al the good luck to all lovely ladies!

18DPO and no AF sounds really promising beaglemom! How interesting that Clomid made you O early, eh? Fx'ed for you!!

It was really nutty. My monitor asked for a test strip on cd 7 & I already had a high! Glad it asked me to test otherwise I would have missed it. But it has also made me paranoid all month that it was wrong. I took a regular opk around cd 13 I think & it was neg, so I feel confident in my O day. Just very odd. Hoping all the odd stuff will give me a different result this month.

Good luck with your continued testing!

18DPO and no AF sounds really promising beaglemom! How interesting that Clomid made you O early, eh? Fx'ed for you!!

It was really nutty. My monitor asked for a test strip on cd 7 & I already had a high! Glad it asked me to test otherwise I would have missed it. But it has also made me paranoid all month that it was wrong. I took a regular opk around cd 13 I think & it was neg, so I feel confident in my O day. Just very odd. Hoping all the odd stuff will give me a different result this month.

Good luck with your continued testing!

Thanks - anything out of the ordinary in a cycle gets me excited. I really hope this is a good sign for you!

RE's office just called me and scheduled my hysteroscopy for Dec. 12th which I will probably be around CD7 or CD8 so if everything goes well we should be able to get a few BD sessions in before I O! Really hoping this will be it!

Glad you got some answers Floridian and that it will be a quick fix.
Beagle - 18dpo sounds good - keep testing!
AFM - I am 12days post my first IUI - waiting to test on Thursday. No real symptoms so I am pretty sure I am out.

Onto IUI #2...

Moni,

I did not realize you were on clomid...so many folks on this thread. Looks like me & you are pretty much on the same cycle. I will probably be moving on to IUI if this cycle doesn't work. My dr set me on 3 rounds of clomid & said we would have to try something else if it didn't work. Or I may have to go straight to IVF. Husband has low count...we will see what his appointment brings. Hoping I can try IUI first because of the cost. I have started a thread for this cycle. Feel free to join if you like.

Good luck to you.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/2071539-clomid-hoping-3rd-times-charm.html

I have joined your new thread beaglemom!

Not sure if anyone's still following this thread but I just got my BFP today!!! I cannot believe it!! With the uterine scarring I thought I had no chance this cycle! I went to the doctor's today for my pre-op for my hysteroscopy that was supposed to happen next week (obviously don't need it anymore) and it was confirmed that I am pregnant! My line is super dark at 13 DPO!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well since uterine scarring carries higher risk for miscarriage and ectopic.

https://s30.postimg.org/jfjmzvau5/photo_2.jpg

Not sure if anyone's still following this thread but I just got my BFP today!!! I cannot believe it!! With the uterine scarring I thought I had no chance this cycle! I went to the doctor's today for my pre-op for my hysteroscopy that was supposed to happen next week (obviously don't need it anymore) and it was confirmed that I am pregnant! My line is super dark at 13 DPO!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well since uterine scarring carries higher risk for miscarriage and ectopic.

That is terrific! So excited for you!

congratulations floridasian!! hope things go well for you in the coming weeks!!

afm- doctor said good thing is i can get pregnant. with no exam and no additional blood tests, he spoke of wanting to put me right on clomid and probably some progesterone when i go to my next appointment on the 27th... which sounds kind of iffy to me- i was encouraged to use birth control this cycle- oops ;)

Wow congrats floridasian wish u a very H&H 9 mo do excited for u dear!!
Hope we all get to see our BFps soon

Awesome news. Congrats dear :flower:
Happy & healthy 9months to you.

Thanks everyone! DH was in tears when I showed him the tests! My beta yesterday came back at 146! I think that's pretty high for 13 DPO so I'm praying it's a sticky one!!

I also wanted to share what I did differently this cycle:

After being diagnosed with Asherman's Syndrome (uterine scarring), I did some research online to see if there were any natural therapies to get rid of the scarring (wanted to see if I could get rid of it myself prior to the scheduled hysteroscopy three weeks away so I didn't have to waste another cycle) and I came across some natural remedies including castor oil pack, self fertility massage and Serrapeptase (a dietary supplement). Since I didn't find out about the uterine scarring until CD11 and I usually O quite early (between CD11-13) I was only able to do the castor oil pack and fertility massage ONCE (you aren't supposed to do either after O). Just google these key words "castor oil pack", "self fertility massage", "serrapeptase" and you should be able to find lots of information.

I thought I would give these natural therapies a try - a bottle of castor oil cost me $5 at my local drugstore (it's in the laxative section) and I found some fertility massage videos on youtube (didn't want to pay $30 to buy the full length DVD). Castor oil pack is supposed to "dissolve" scar tissue, and fertility massage is to increase blood flow into the uterus. Serrapeptase is a Japanese silk worm enzyme that is supposed to "eat away" scar tissue. It's a little expensive and not available in stores but I found it on Walgreen's website (online only) for about 1/3 of the price as everywhere else. I received the Serrapeptase around 7 DPO and I continued taking it until I got my BFP yesterday.

I also ate pineapple core from 1-5 DPO, ate lots of pomegranate, and some brazil nuts (only when I remembered).

So, not sure if any of these contributed to my BPF but I wanted to throw it out these if anyone wanted to try these too!

Good luck everyone!! :)
:dust:

Thanks everyone! DH was in tears when I showed him the tests! My beta yesterday came back at 146! I think that's pretty high for 13 DPO so I'm praying it's a sticky one!!

I also wanted to share what I did differently this cycle:

After being diagnosed with Asherman's Syndrome (uterine scarring), I did some research online to see if there were any natural therapies to get rid of the scarring (wanted to see if I could get rid of it myself prior to the scheduled hysteroscopy three weeks away so I didn't have to waste another cycle) and I came across some natural remedies including castor oil pack, self fertility massage and Serrapeptase (a dietary supplement). Since I didn't find out about the uterine scarring until CD11 and I usually O quite early (between CD11-13) I was only able to do the castor oil pack and fertility massage ONCE (you aren't supposed to do either after O). Just google these key words "castor oil pack", "self fertility massage", "serrapeptase" and you should be able to find lots of information.

I thought I would give these natural therapies a try - a bottle of castor oil cost me $5 at my local drugstore (it's in the laxative section) and I found some fertility massage videos on youtube (didn't want to pay $30 to buy the full length DVD). Castor oil pack is supposed to "dissolve" scar tissue, and fertility massage is to increase blood flow into the uterus. Serrapeptase is a Japanese silk worm enzyme that is supposed to "eat away" scar tissue. It's a little expensive and not available in stores but I found it on Walgreen's website (online only) for about 1/3 of the price as everywhere else. I received the Serrapeptase around 7 DPO and I continued taking it until I got my BFP yesterday.

I also ate pineapple core from 1-5 DPO, ate lots of pomegranate, and some brazil nuts (only when I remembered).

So, not sure if any of these contributed to my BPF but I wanted to throw it out these if anyone wanted to try these too!

Good luck everyone!! :)
:dust:

Sometimes on these forums you see people that you just want to keep up with & you were one of them for me. I am on my 3rd clomid cycle & found out we have a low sperm count. So anyways, IUI or IVF is in my future...but I am really hoping this month takes...especially since I would be late around Christmas. Your positive is helping me stay positive.

I wonder if anything you did worked? I have heard of the massages. Maybe it did work or maybe you trying the new things put your whole self in a better more positive place.

Good luck !

congratulations floridasian!! hope things go well for you in the coming weeks!!

afm- doctor said good thing is i can get pregnant. with no exam and no additional blood tests, he spoke of wanting to put me right on clomid and probably some progesterone when i go to my next appointment on the 27th... which sounds kind of iffy to me- i was encouraged to use birth control this cycle- oops ;)

SC, I hope this cycle works naturally...but if you end up on clomid, look for me...you will probably want some buddies.

beaglemom - I'm not sure if it was one of those things that made a difference, most likely a combination of several. I suspected the HSG probably helped the most. And yes, never give up hope! I've heard many success stories of women conceiving naturally with low sperm count.

When DH used to start a sentence with "If you get pregnant...", I'd always correct him, "WHEN I get pregnant, not IF". It's not a question of if, but when, just a matter of time! Best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->