Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

hey thats a really nice thing to say floridasian. about the "when" thing..that is so true ..its gonna happen just a matter of time
hope just that the right time comes soon for all f us..m on my next cycle cd 3 today and this time my cycle got better with only 31 days..which I am seeing after a 5-6 months almost ..I guess I am going good with the diet and excercise plan as this what can cure me...
GL every one and wishing all the best to all!

I got another faint positive this morning on frer (10 dpo)- trying not to get my hopes up after what happened last time!

I got another faint positive this morning on frer (10 dpo)- trying not to get my hopes up after what happened last time!

Good luck, SC. Try to stay positive. Not sure if there are any people still following the thread...but I am.

:)

:dust:

I'm still here too. Congrats SCGirl and sending lots of sticky vibes!!!

Hi Floridasian...I hope your pregnancy is going well...I just finished another negative cycle :( But I have high hopes for 2014...not letting this get me down!

I had my first ultrasound on Monday and while we saw the gestational sac, yolk sac, fetal pole and heartbeat, the heart rate was slower than normal at only 90 bpm (should be around 125) even though the sac was measuring a day ahead. I've googling high and low and couldn't find any similar experiences where the heart rate was slow but the sac was measuring on time. Every single person whose baby's heart rate was slow also had the sac measuring behind so I'm not sure if mine was a fluke. I'm anxiously waiting for my repeat ultrasound next Monday and hopefully it'll catch up by then. I've also been having some brown spotting so I'm definitely not out of the woods yet.

Best of luck to you beaglemom in 2014. I'm confident you'll get your BFP in the new year!

I had my first ultrasound on Monday and while we saw the gestational sac, yolk sac, fetal pole and heartbeat, the heart rate was slower than normal at only 90 bpm (should be around 125) even though the sac was measuring a day ahead. I've googling high and low and couldn't find any similar experiences where the heart rate was slow but the sac was measuring on time. Every single person whose baby's heart rate was slow also had the sac measuring behind so I'm not sure if mine was a fluke. I'm anxiously waiting for my repeat ultrasound next Monday and hopefully it'll catch up by then. I've also been having some brown spotting so I'm definitely not out of the woods yet.

Best of luck to you beaglemom in 2014. I'm confident you'll get your BFP in the new year!

Thanks!

I know you were having concerns after your doctor appt but before your BFP. I hope there is nothing to worry about. But I have an obsessive/anxious personality as well, so I can understand how hard it may be to relax. Just know that relaxing can only help your situation & is healthier for that little one.

As far as brown spotting goes, I have read numerous posts about women who spot throughout pregnancy & it doesn't mean anything. So do not let that upset you or think it is automatically a negative thing.

I'm most definitely a worrier too- hope things go well for you floridasian! Again, it doesn't help that I'm a poas addict. During my CP, I only got positives on FRER (and maybe answer), but they stayed light and never got darker than my first BFP (never got a + on a digital). So, this time I really want to see that positive digital! I probably shouldn't have taken one this early (especially in the evening after drinking lots of fluids, and over 5 days before AF is due!)

So, the FRER from this evening was slightly darker than this morning... the others were bfn. Good brand comparison? haha

Attachments

• frervscb-001.jpg
    frervscb-001.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 17
Congratulations SCgirl, hope this one's nice and sticky for u!

Congrats sc girl my digi & ic were negative at 9dpo but got a bfp on a frer.

I haven't posted in awhile but I got my first ever bfp on the 16th & confirmed a few days later my first scan is January 17th. Good luck ladies & :dust: :dust: :dust:

Attachments

• IMG_20131223_151219_312.jpg
    IMG_20131223_151219_312.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations, Jett! Looks like we're only 8 days apart. Hope things go well for you!

wow I like seeing good news on these pages! Keep it up!!

I'm sad to report that I'm going through a miscarriage. My second ultrasound this morning showed no growth since last visit and heart beat has slowed way down. I'm going back on Friday to see if the heart beat has stopped and then we'll decide if I should wait and let it pass on its own or have D&C to get it over with. Good luck to you all!

I'm sad to report that I'm going through a miscarriage. My second ultrasound this morning showed no growth since last visit and heart beat has slowed way down. I'm going back on Friday to see if the heart beat has stopped and then we'll decide if I should wait and let it pass on its own or have D&C to get it over with. Good luck to you all!

Floridasian...so sorry to hear this. I wish you luck in the future. Please feel free to "stalk" me to let me know how you are doing. I have another friend on here who got a pos on Christmas & now may be losing it. She has been trying for a year.

I am still waiting on a dr appt & will possibly be moving on to IUI.

Im so sorry floridasian, keeping my fingers crossed for you, hopefully your bean's a little fighter and will hang on in there xx

Soo sorry floridasian :( may a miracle come your way :hugs:

Ladies, I am starting a new thread for January. It is not really SMEP just basically a vent thread & check in thread. Feel free to join.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...uary-hopefuls-whats-next-us.html#post31071925

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->