SpermCheckFertility Male at home Test? ( need help with an experiment, too)

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
So, I FINALLY convinced the hubs to give me a "sample" so I could do the little at home test that I have. Has anyone else also done this test? Did you happen to have it confirmed by "real" SA afterwards? This is a 'normal count" positive result right? It say's that as long as a line comes up in the test line that it's positive, but I was curious if anyone had done it and their test line was lighter than the control or very light, and then hubs ended up having normal count on the low side? That's the only thing that concerns me is that the test line isn't as dark as the control and was wondering if anyone had any experience's with these and if the darkness of your test line actually means anything? `So, glad that I line did show up though :) That means we at least have a "normal" count right?

Now, to my second question. is kind of weird but my niece has a semi decent microscope if I can figure out how to use it and was curious if anyone knew how I should prepare the "sample" to go onto the slide, to see if I could anything as far motility and morphology. I know I'm not licensed to "analyze" his sperm quality, lol. I just thought it would be interesting to look at if I could. Anyone a lab tech? What's the cheapest kind of microscope I could get as far as magnification that I would be able to see that kind of stuff?

Attachments

• IMG_1621.jpg
    IMG_1621.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh