Spicy food

Jadie

Reaction score
Anyone have trouble with eating spicy food an breastfeeding? My LO screams the whole day after I've had a mild nandos! :(

I can't eat too much spice either it especially reflects in her nappies the following day after I had a curry so I won't be doing that again, I didn't know it could affect them that bad before

It's not me going crazy then! Lol his poops don't change it must just hurt his tummy cos he screams all day!

I've always eaten spicy foods and it never bothered DD. Could it have been something else? DD used to have screamy days sometimes and I never did work out why. That said if your LO keeps having this reaction after youve have spicy food maybe theyre just more sensitive to it.

No reaction here.....is it definitely spicy food?

I ate a fiery madras the other day (seriously HOT!) and baby was totally fine like normal :shrug:

If it's just once in a while perhaps just being a bit off for a day?

Well he's done it twice before when I've had a curry and nandos before. So I think pretty safe to say it affects him. Strange!

Spicy foods don't affect him though garlic and tomatoes do!

Oh dear! Love garlic and tomatoes. I can live without the spicy food tho :)

Oh dear! Love garlic and tomatoes. I can live without the spicy food tho :)

I think different things affect different babies though :) Some aren't affected by anything at all! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->