Spider!! =(

babyjan

Mum&expecting#2
Reaction score
So I'm home alone, LO is asleep and I'm sitting on the sofa and see a spider quite big on the wall!!

I'm absolutely terrified of them and OH usually deals with that kinda stuff, I don't know what to do I literally cried, screamed and woke LO up, I'm now in the bedroom hiding!

It went behind the sofa and came back out and I sprayed it with Raid the one used on flying insects lol, would that kill it?

Once I sprayed it it fell off the wall and I have no idea where it went but I'm not gonna go looking for it!

I swear I have a big big big fear of spiders and I don't know what to do and I'm pretty sure no one else would listen to me on this, my mum said " Grow up and throw it out the window!"

This is what I hate about summer and having the windows wide open!

Pointless I know but help!

Get a shoe to squash it with I hate them sooo much my new house is full of them!!

I know exactly how you feel, the only difference both me and oh are scarred of spiders, we made a deal though that spiders with little body and long legs he kills and spiders with big bodies and little legs I kill. We have a baseball bat that is the official spider killing weapon!

Omg I totally feel you pain. I have a major fear of spiders (shudder) also.
I wouldn't have been able to spray it, incase it came for me. If I was you I would prob nip next door and ask them to catch it.
When I used to live in the nursing residence at the hospital I used to work at there was a MASSIVE spider on my wall, I went into the nearest ward in my pj ( was only one staying in residence at time) and asked the first member of staff I could find to remove it for me..........it was the consultant :dohh: who also worked on my ward, he was very nice and came and removed it! I probably should be embarrassed about it, but I'd rather walk around in public in my pjs than be n the same room as a spider!

if it is on the floor put a big bowl over it so it cant get awya and get your oh to deal when he is home

I know exactly how you feel, the only difference both me and oh are scarred of spiders, we made a deal though that spiders with little body and long legs he kills and spiders with big bodies and little legs I kill. We have a baseball bat that is the official spider killing weapon!

Haha that's funny!

That's hard that your both scared, I don't know what I'll do if OH was scared like me lol

This spider had a bigger body than legs, can you come take care of it for me?

if it is on the floor put a big bowl over it so it cant get awya and get your oh to deal when he is home

I have no idea where it went, when it fell off the wall it fell into a corner where LO toys are and I would still be too scared to get close enough to put a bowl over it :(

Omg I totally feel you pain. I have a major fear of spiders (shudder) also.
I wouldn't have been able to spray it, incase it came for me. If I was you I would prob nip next door and ask them to catch it.
When I used to live in the nursing residence at the hospital I used to work at there was a MASSIVE spider on my wall, I went into the nearest ward in my pj ( was only one staying in residence at time) and asked the first member of staff I could find to remove it for me..........it was the consultant :dohh: who also worked on my ward, he was very nice and came and removed it! I probably should be embarrassed about it, but I'd rather walk around in public in my pjs than be n the same room as a spider!

I was so petrified of spraying it, I sprayed it from such a far distance that it just about hit it then it fell off the wall into LOs toy area.

OH should be back soon and I'm gonna ask him to search for it lol.

I would probably do the same as you if I knew my neighbours well enough!

I feel your pain!! My method is the Hoover (please no, they crawl out stories please, I beg you) there was a huge one high up on the wall last week and the hose wasn't long enough to reach and I was freaking out, crying, shrieking. Ben hates the Hoover anyway so he was screaming, eventually I reached it and kept the Hoover on for a few mins after. I was literally crying! Ben then came up to me and said 'ill otect you mummy' was soooo cute and made me stop crying! I just hate them though, but I guess when you live alone you need a plan of attack!!!

A spider just ran across my living room .... Squished! Urghhhhh I hate them the fuckers

A spider just ran across my living room .... Squished! Urghhhhh I hate them the fuckers

Arghh glad you got rid of it!

Well OH got in, searched the area and couldn't find it :(

Let's just hope that the spray killed it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->