Spiders...

glitterfly

Reaction score
Erm what is with there being so many... And to make things worse, the mother of all of them just waltz'd into the lounge like it owned the place...:grr: I HATE them!

Anyone else noticed this?

Xxx

Yes!! I just had one on the stairs and I swear it followed me all the way downstairs into the boys toy room. I hate them xx

The amount of spiders I've sucked up the hover since the cold weather started recently is so unreal!

They're just awful aren't they! I hate the buggers... Always try and set the dogs on them.

Xxxx

I hate them too, they all seem to be massive as well! Poor oh isn't a fan of them either but has had to save me from them so many times over the past few months because I freak out so much.

They do come out aug/sept to find a mate. I hate it when they catch me unaware but I hate flys and bugs more so I leave them (unless in bedroom) x

I didn't know that this was mating season!! All the more reason to get rid imo! Arrgghh! Midnight ur so brave, I wouldn't sleep if I knew there was a spider in my bedroom.

Xxx

sept is the WORSE month for spiders i hate them but i feel guilty killing them so we put a glass over them and piece of card and return them to the back alley :haha:

if its on the ceiling we parcel tape the glass to the end of the hoover nozel lol so we can reach :rofl:

i know you can get a novelty gadget spider catcher online :p

If I didn't have a cat that enjoys catching them I don't know what I'd do! *shudder*

september is spider month! if you put a conker in each corner of the room, its meant to get rid of them.

I mentioned the conker thing to oh, he thought I was mad lol!

We have been lucky so far and haven't seen many, my cats are chasers though so none would survive as soon as my cats spotted them anyway

September is spider season unfortunately :( My hubby is more scared of them than I am, so I've got to be brave when we see a spider in the house! Haha

I dont mind them really? used to be terrified but I find it much nicer now I am not. I dont like being caught off guard by the buggers lol I normally do the cup and paper trick x

My mum does the conker thing. She even has a few outside the front and back doors for luck lol

We always have tons of them in the house, think its the whole farm thing. If they're small I kill em. But we have some HUGE ones that live in our windows. I leave em there haha. They stay there and catch the flies we have. I'm afraid if I try and kill em they'll get away and I won't know where their at.

We haven't had many, but when we do OH gets rid of them, i'm ok with the small ones, its the massive ones that I hate! We've had loads of moths in recently though which I absolutely detest! xx

Em how could you leave them in your bedroom! That's the worse possible place as they can climb on you when your asleep eeeek!

Just posted a thread like this oops lol

They're the size of mice in my house ATM and I'm petrified. Just had to kill one as OH at work. Rang my mum crying and shaking. I'm traumatised!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->