Spiders...

You know what I hate? When people post pictures on fb of the massive horrible spiders they come accross in their houses with captions like "omg look at this!". I really don't want to see it, sends chills down my spine especially if I'm about to go to bed! I just don't understand why people do it.

Usually, thanks to my maniac cat i am spider free, recently however, shes been spending more time outside, so i am over run.

:cry:

Urghhh hate them! But lucky for me they seem to come out in our house at night :haha: OH always sees them when im sleeping :haha: Lucky though as LO makes me pick them up and set them free in the garden :sick:

Urghhh hate them! But lucky for me they seem to come out in our house at night :haha: OH always sees them when im sleeping :haha: Lucky though as LO makes me pick them up and set them free in the garden :sick:

I literally don't think. Could pick one up... I'd be petrified in case it ran up my sleeve or jumped on me... I honestly reckon it would win in a fight. Ha! You're one brave lady.

Xxxx

You know what I hate? When people post pictures on fb of the massive horrible spiders they come across in their houses with captions like "omg look at this!". I really don't want to see it, sends chills down my spine especially if I'm about to go to bed! I just don't understand why people do it.

I agree with this, I end up getting OH to do a spider check in each room because it freaks me out so much. x x x

Em how could you leave them in your bedroom! That's the worse possible place as they can climb on you when your asleep eeeek!

lmao I figure they probably dont want to climb on me. I sleep with my window open even in the winter so for every one you chuck out, another comes in. I think those big house spiders cant actually survive outside so all house have them whether you see them or not. If I see it I will chuck it out window but if I cant see it or it goes behind the drawers I just leave it lmao. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->