Spinoff of bilingual babies- what ethnicity is your baby?

Not sure how it all splits up, but I'm American and DH is British. On my side there are German, Irish, Italian, and Welsh roots...and maybe some Welsh on DH's side.

We also suspect DS to be part kangaroo and a bit ninja. :winkwink:

Not sure how it all splits up, but I'm American and DH is British. On my side there are German, Irish, Italian, and Welsh roots...and maybe some Welsh on DH's side.

We also suspect DS to be part kangaroo and a bit ninja. :winkwink:

I think A has a bit of kangaroo in him too! I put it down to OH's mum being Australian. He'll never learn to walk because he loves bouncing too much :rofl:

Aymen is 100% Moroccan :)

But of British nationality and born in the UK like me!

LO is

1/8 Polish
1/8 Austrian
1/4 Welsh
1/2 British

Lo is 100% british born kashmiri... Jus like her parents lol

well both mine and DHs grandparents are/were welsh, our parents are welsh and so are we..therefore rhys is 100% welsh :)

how strange that very few of our babies are 100% something and also very boring!!

x

Im no good at fractions so wont try!!!!

my mum and nan are irish
my dad and nan are were maltese
my dad now lives in cyprus and is classed as a cypriot national!!!!!
both my grandads are british (yorkshire and lincolnshire)
I was born here (yorkshire)
oh was born and bred in nottingham!!!!

so suppose 1/4 irish, 1/4 maltese, 1/2 british? xx:haha:

My chipmunk is 3/4 pakistani and 1/4 irish :)

my lo is 50 bristh (although if you trace my family back theres scottishe and french heritadge) his dad is a bristh pakistain so hes a mix

although to look at him you would never know x

My daughter is 1/2 half Indian (hubby is Indian), 1/4 british & 1/4 Polish (my mum is Polish, dad English)

My LO is 100% Northern Irish and as far as im aware even way back in the family tree it was always Northern Irish. Very boring indeed

I would say that Lucy is 100% English (poor thing!), as both me, OH and both sets of our parents were born here, although my grandparents on my dads side were originally from Yugoslavia, and I think my OH's family has some Irish roots.

Daniel is half Yorkshire (hubby) and half Hampshire (me)
It sounds a bit more exotic than 100% English!! :haha:

Evey is 50% Yorkshire (OH) and 50% Surrey (me)... there is a little Irish thrown in from way back....

OH likes to remind her of her Northern Roots.. and continually tells me how the North is best... shame she was born in the South and will end up with a Southern accent :D

We are 1/4 and 3/4 Chinese, plus Vietnamese. Which makes our LO 50/50. My wife's worried that our child won't be able to speak English well but I've tried to explain to her that it's easy for a child to learn new languages...I was trilingual by the age of 6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->