Spoiling Baby At Xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Is anyone here totally spoiling there baby this Xmas??

I know Maya will only be 4 months old & will never remember it but I just think after having such a shitty year I want to end it on a high but so many people are telling me i'm stupid & wasting my money

Her main prezzies are a Jumparoo, a walker & a bangle

Then ive bought heaps of other things. Lots of 1st Xmas keepsakes, clothes, teddys, rattles, books, lots of development toys

And im still buying lol

I done the same last year:dohh: Its her 1st xmas, you spoil her hun:hugs:

Jess was only 2 months last xmas and we spent sooooo much on pressies for her.
It was her first xmas so we had to lol!

Thank you!!!!!

Im so glad im not the only one. Homestly some people have made me feel like a right idiot!!

And Mamafy - I totally blame you!! You showed me the Storkgifts.co.uk website!! Totally hooked now :rofl:

I wanna spoil Elouise at christmas but im confusedd i dont no wat to get her coz she will onli be 1 n half month depending on weather she decides to arrive on or a little b4 her due date ha.

Any ideas on wat to get a 1 n half month old?

i'm gunna be spoiling bump and they wont even be here then!! hehehe!!
go for it hunni!!
xx

I got her a playgym and a Christmas dress. I was debating between a baby bangle or a necklace but I think the bangles are nicer. Its too bad she wasn't older and had her ears pierced because I'd lovee to get her some nice earrings but theres no way I'm piercing her ears!

I don't know what else, if anything to get her. I got my mom a willow tree ornament for generations...and they have a little one for "new life" so I may get her one of those.

Who knows, I figure she should be happy enough I gave birth before Christmas :rofl:

Aww, spoil her hon!

Chase won't be very spoiled .... so I think. HAHA

ive spent £250 upto now lol i keep saying 'thats it now' n then i see something else x

I wanna spoil Elouise at christmas but im confusedd i dont no wat to get her coz she will onli be 1 n half month depending on weather she decides to arrive on or a little b4 her due date ha.

Any ideas on wat to get a 1 n half month old?

You could always buy Eloise a few things for when shes like 3 or 6 months. Alot of the stuff i've got Maya is for 6 months & over

There's loads of toys in Boots for newborns aswell

Cuddly toys are a good bet & some Xmas keepsakes would be nice. I got Maya the 'my 1st Xmas' bear from the Tatty bear range. Also got her a My 1st Xmas blankie from Mothercare. Thats suitable for newborns hun

:hug:

While id love to spoil our baby, I doubt we will be indulging too much... We hav had to spend too much money on renovations and other things to get ready for her birth and being on Matleave kind of puts a damper on the pocket book

Plus all our family and stuff has just bought us tons this past month, so I can't expect them to buy hordes. I'd rather them wait until next year when they can spend money on something that will last longer then a couple months...

She will definately get enough presents, no worries there. I already have a cute sweater for christmas for her to wear :D

We are definietly spoiling Charlotte for Christmas. She'll be almost 7 months old, so really starting to get to play with toys finally! I can't wait to start buying!!!

we always go OTT at christmas :blush: and this year even more so as its our princesses first christmas. i personally don't think there's anything wrong with it. we don't have a huge family to buy for and we're quite home birds so don't spend our money going out so its our treat. i love shopping, especially now with maddi, :cloud9: i loved buying for her when pregnant, poor OH :rofl:

Awww i so want to spoil my LO :cry: but my OH wont let me seems to think its a waste of money. Its so upsetting as i want it to be special :(

Right with you Kelly!

I'm gonna totally spoil her at Christmas! She'll only be 3 months,she'll be covered head to toe in presents!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"