Spots lol

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
I didnt know where to put this :wacko:

But anyway... anyone got any tips or secrets on how to get rid off spots on my face :blush:

They are really annoying me now:growlmad:

Have you tried neat tea tree oil? I dab a little on with a cotton bud and then put a little clear germoline on over the top (for good measure :winkwink:), I find this dries them out in a day or too.

I got Benzoyl Peroxide from the doctor and its really good. I think they can also give you antibiotics so if its really getting you down you could go see your doctor about it.

You could try cleansers, face washes ect that claim to get rid and prevent spots- they don't seem to work for me. Neutrogena's Wave is good.

like pimples? i use Proactiv!! love love love it, it takes about 3-4 weeks to get the best effect, and i only have to use it once a day or so. i have the cleanser, toner, repairing lotion and moisturizer. the repairing lotion is the biggest thing, as its got the most peroxide, and the cleanser has the second most. i havent had more than one or two odd ones since i started using it over a year ago. it can be a little expensive but its worth it, and you would spend the same amount of money if you purchased a cleanser/ toner/ lotion/ moisturizer anyway!! good luck! :thumbup:

Avon does "immediate response blemish treatment". Apply it as many times as you want and it reduces spot and dries it up! only about £2.50 aswell. PM if you want me to get hold of some if you can't x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->