Spots! :(

Lisa86

Reaction score
Hey girlies

I'm about 6 weeks pregnant and ahh, my face has broken out into spots! Is this normal? It's so unattractive, I just wondered if it was a typical early symptom... also, I'm getting a lot of fluttering in my stomach which means the baby is supposed to be kicking but I'm only a month gone? Is it just my tummy re-arranging itself? lol.

Thanks in advance

The flutter could be gas... pregnancy causes us women to be quite gassy (unfortunately). I didn't get flutter until I was around 18-19 weeks and you're only 6 weeks, baby is sooooo tiny that it's very unlikely you'd feel it move. You will soon though, just a few more weeks! :)

As for the spots, I got those as well. My face got blotchy and red with spots everywhere somewhere in the second tri. It's most likely caused by an increase in estrogen. When your estrogen increases your body will develop spots and many women, like you and I, will get them on our faces. No worries though, mine were gone within a day.

ahhh the dreaded spots, definately an unpleasant early system. If they get bad then go to the doctor as they will give you a topical treatment to put on your skin. These are the downsides for sure. All normal symptoms though xxx

yep spots are the norm, i am usually spot free, but had horrendous outbreaks, and would even get them in weird places, like on my chest or neck! luckily they've gone now!

As for the fluttering, you get used to all the little aches and pains and weird flutterings!

yes, they are all over my chest too! Not a good look, haha! Thanks for putting my mind at ease :D

There is alot going on in your stomach and for 4 weeks, there is no way you could feel the baby at this stage, so it is probably to do with your tummy being prepared ;)

As for the spots I broke out big style on my back, OK it is not as bad as on your face, but it was bad, they were everywhere! All hormone related! x

I know where you are coming from on the spots front!! Ever since I stopped the pill I´ve been prone to the odd one or two, but since being pregnant they have broken out big time - sometimes are really red and painful. Thankfully they seem to be clearing up know, just one of those hormone things I´m afraid - as I´ve had no morning sickness, I can´t complain too much really!

The fluttering in your stomach is probably wind, or it could be all the ligaments etc stretching starting to make room for the LO.

I can sympathise about the spots, I have had a terrible outbreak on the right hand side of my chin! I thought it was stress at first as I was working hard! How wrong was I!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->