Spotted in shops thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louise73

Reaction score
Hiya,just thought I'd start a thread to post when we see Christmas stuff appearing in shops:thumbup::happydance:

Spotted in Clinton's and the card factory-cards and paper

Tesco- big tins of roses,celebrations and heroes

:happydance:

I spotted big tubs of Celebrations and Roses in our local Co-op!

Big tubs of sweets in tescos and gift wrap/cards in card factory.

Xmas pjs and jumpers online at jojomamanbebe.

Xmas decorations online at disney store.

John Lewis!
https://www.johnlewis.com/christmas...christmasc5000025_carousel1_newfor2014_010514

Xmas cards in card factory
Tubs of sweets in Tesco/Co op
Xmas Yankee Candles in Clintons

I was in The Range yesterday and all the Christmas stock was sat on palletes next to 2 very long aisles of empty shelves. I got terribly over-excited but have made plans with my eldest to go back next week! lol :blush:

Extra points if you take a selfie in front of the xmas stock..lol.x

OMG we should totally start a 'Christmas Selfie' thread :haha:

Hobby craft have all their christmas bits in :D

And also a big sale on last years christmas bits... May of had a naughty splurge yesterday hehe

I was in The Range yesterday and all the Christmas stock was sat on palletes next to 2 very long aisles of empty shelves. I got terribly over-excited but have made plans with my eldest to go back next week! lol :blush:

Oh. My. Goodness!!!! That has just made me ridiculasly over excited!!! Love the Ranges christmas stock!!!
I have plans with a Christmas mad friend to go to the Range for their christmas stuff when she gets back from her honeymoon at the end of september - its part of operation avoid post wedding blues! :haha:

Primark - Christmas jumpers! :D

The works has some great arts and crafts bits xx

co-op have all their christmas goodies out, they came in yesterday

Someone posted a pic of tescos on twitter and they now have an early bird aisle crammed with Christmas chocs etc :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I was just about to say Tesco have all the little chocs, lollies act down the seasonal aisle!

All my local shops in town have at least something in.... Except poundland who are still pushing summer stock! I want Christmas things!!! Lol

Very.co.uk type in christmas and there is 246 items :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back