Spotted in shops thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clintons have some Christmas Yankee Candle Jars/gift sets instore :)

My Tesco have got their Christmas aisle started lol! I got dead excited and squealed and shouted to hubs that I wanted to take a picture, the Tesco colleague stood near me laughed her head off :haha: xx

Clintons has xmas candles in, card factory has xmas cards and card holders and gift bags in etc. Poundland has xmas gift bags in and some xmas cards xx

All I see around here so far is fall stuff out :(

Sainsburys have started to get some bits in,mostly chocs and tins of biccies etc. bought some Cadbury festive friends biccies:happydance:

asda has xmas themed crumpets almost got them pahaha!
wilkos were stocking their toy aisle and sainsburys had sweets in!

poundland had half an aisle of xmas and wrapping paper and sainsburys were stocking 2 aisles of chocs and biscuits last night xx

B&m have been selling off all the garden stuff and adding extra toys to the aisles. Won't be long till the Xmas stock comes in me thinks!!

Ano there's a lot of frozen fans about my work peacocks just got the dress up costume in £15

Just been in b&m and they have their stuff out, well some of it will post pics now

Here is some

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 21
And another

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 16
I picked up some wrapping paper in The Works yesterday, also a great christmas colouring / doodle book reduced to 99p. x

Christmas is coming girls!!! :xmas1: :xmas2: :xmas3: now i wish the warm weather would bugger off! :D

Tesco has started selling all the toiletry gift sets :)

I saw Christmas puddings out in sainsburys yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back