Spotting, a sign?

Doodx

Reaction score
I had unprotected sex on dec 10 and i am not on birth control. It was a drunken oops. Big oops. Now i got my period 4 days ago. Bit earlier than i usually would. For 3 days itd literally just be a spot. Id wear an ulta thin pad and throughout the whole day thered be one small spot the size of my thumb on the pad. And when id wipe, itd be a very light red color. On the third day, yesterday, it was even lighter and became a tiny brown. But now on this fourth day, its heavier but still a light red color. Should i be concerned? My periods are never like this, they just come late sometimes. This doesnt even feel like a period.

the only way to know is a pregnancy test! could be something or nothing but honestly there is no way to know till you do a test, youre still a little early so maybe wait a week and test but you could try now if you wanted to x

I did buy a test!i am going to take it in a week. But for the time being, i just wanted some advice to ease my mind a bit.

Really hard to say, could easily be implantation bleeding but also could be nothing.. do you have any other symptoms? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->