spotting after mmc. help.

Jem123

On a break
Reaction score
Hey ladies.

So I was told I was going to miscarry at 7 weeks pregnant following a successful ICSI cycle (FET). I started loosing on the 24th March. Stopped bleeding 4 days later then mc was confirmed on the 2nd April. 5 weeks after i started loosing i had some spotting for a couple of days, just brown, no red. Thought my period was coming. Nothing. Then a week later I started spotting again, I have not stopped spotting and its been 12 days now. Getting really concerned.

Its the tiniest bit of spotting too, not enough for a pad, just when i wipe.
Is this normal?

I had a MMC the beginning of the month and bled heavy for a week and then it stopped. I now have spotting some days just when I wipe but nothing every in my underwear or anything. I have heard a few things about spotting. One senario is that after a mc, your cervix is very sensitive and it could cause light spotting. Also, I have heard that as long as hcg is still in your system, it's possible to spot. Have you taken a pregnancy test? You could either have left over hormones or be pregnant again? I have also heard that it is sometimes common for women to spot on and off all the way up until the get a proper period. Not sure if that helps at all, but those are three scenarios that I have heard. They told me at the doctor that I could bleed and hen stop for a dew days or a week and then start again. It's just the body's way of getting rid of everhthing g

I had mid cycle spotting for a while after my mmc, I'd say its normal as long as it only goes on max 3 cycles. After 3 cycles I'd go to the drs. Xx

Thank you for replies.
I took a test this afternoon with super diluted wee and I thought I could see something faint but was prob my eyes. Will do one in a few days if period still doesn't come xx

If you do see something faint again, I would call your dr to get bloods done!

I'd gotten negative tests after my mc was complete.
I took a test the day after my post and I couldn't see anything, still spotting though! & weeks since mmc, still no period just this spotting, day 14 of it today x

Sorry Hun, it can be really hard after a mc to get your cycle back to normal. In time it will though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->