spotting after sex?

cherylleann88

Reaction score
Ive looked everywhere for info..not much out there though. I got my 1st period after a miscarriage June 18th! lasted for 5 days and all was normal. well then I had sex every 3 days..and every time I do we are using plenty of lubrication, going slow(Ive had no issues before, and never spotted like this before) well every time about an hour after I go to the bathroom and there is pink spotting smears on the toilet paper..
Ive had a pap smear in the last month or 2, and it was normal..and Ive only slept with my husband and neither have STD's or anything like that..

What other reasons for spotting? And should i see a doctor? we are not using protection, so not really preventing a baby..

it's possible that it could just be an irritated cervix. like maybe he's (excuse the tmi) thrusting too hard and slightly irritating it?:shrug:

Im the 1 on top..and ohh trust me lol...its not that...but I do think its something is irritated up there..what can I do too calm it? And should I seek an opinion from my obgyn?

well i dont think it would hurt to maybe call the ob/gyn and talk to them. especially if it happens everytime. but even with you on top, i think it can still cause irritation.. :shrug: i could be wrong but i dont think a call or appt with the dr would hurt. maybe they can give you a better understanding of whats going on.:thumbup:

good luck

Hey hun, I have had the same problem.

I used to spot EVERY TIME after sex. At the time I was having normal PAPs. I asked my doctor and she said it was because my cervix was getting irritated.

It has since stopped, thank goodness..but it still happens sometimes if DH and I are REALLY going at it.

Sorry this happens to you, it can get really annoying :flower:

Oh, and I forgot to add...the few times I spot now is when I AM on top! It's because the way I thrust when I am on top (sorry tmi lol) makes it go a lot deeper, pushing on the cervix more :wacko::wacko::wacko:

well..him and I since have had sex with no spotting (and the days I was spotting..we didn't have sex) my doctor is thinking I have a hormone deficiency causing half of my symptoms!!

well :thumbup: for the not spotting but :sad1: for the doctors advice. hopefully it's nothing major and they can help sort it all out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->