Spotting and 3 days late

Apparently I am not out of the game!!!!

Before we started doing all the fertility I was getting cycles 60 days apart. I went back in for more blood work and scans and the doctor thinks I will ovulate on my own soon. So they are letting my body do it on its own and if I don't get a cycle by Dec 12th I call for meds if I am not pregnant.

I did take an OPK last night and this morning and last night I got a position so dark that the test line looked darker than the control! I have attached a pic of today and yesterdays below. This morning is the top test.

today.JPG

Test came back. I didnt ovulate so not pregnant. On too round 3 I guess.

Could I ask if you didn’t mind how the blood test can show you didn’t ovulate? I’m having similar symptoms to you this month, 3 days now no af, tiiiiiny bit of spotting day 1 and 2 and now nothing? But still BFN?

Could I ask if you didn’t mind how the blood test can show you didn’t ovulate? I’m having similar symptoms to you this month, 3 days now no af, tiiiiiny bit of spotting day 1 and 2 and now nothing? But still BFN?

My progesterone level was a .1 for ovulation it's a 3 or higher. My estridal was a 166 and my nurse said ovulation occurs at 200 or higher. So one showed no ovulation other showed soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->