spotting and crappy 29 weeks

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
Morning ladies. I was up at 5 am this morning as I thought baby was quiet after a few days of non stop moving. Baby started moving fine but I woke on the sofa with achey tummy.and back. I started some tidying up.with the kids and went the bathroom and found pink stained.cm in my pant and again when wiping. I now feel really crampy. Baby is giving my.lots of nudges. Any experience? I rang the hospital.and they just said if there was more, flowing blood to ring back x

Call your MW or OB. See if they want you to come in and be checked out. at 29 weeks they can still stop your labor if that's what this is.

I rang this morning and they didn't seem.seem . too concerned only to ring back if the bleeding got worse. It stopped but I had a little bit more about 2 hours ago when wiping. I just feel like i'm getting braxton hicks a lot now. x

Are you having a hospital birth? I would ring the number (should be in your blue folder) and tell them that as well as the spotting you also think you might be in early labour. You really want to avoid labour at 29 weeks! My experience of the NHS is that you have to be a bit pushy to get anywhere - I'm sure it's fine but better safe than sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->