Spotting and other symptoms 6-10 DPO

RosaFlor123

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I came here because I'm not TTC but also not using protection so it may have happened anyway but I don't want to mention it to my partner until I know for sure or at least until AF is late. I'm also traveling in a country that has a shortage of medical supplies and can't find a HPT ANYWHERE right now! I just want to post my symptoms that made me think that I might be pregnant and have a little community support since I'm feeling pretty alone in this at the moment. To be clear, I would be fine with being pregnant.

6dpo - I started to feel super light cramping in my abdomen, but different from any cramping I'd ever felt before. Not painful at all and was just happening a little bit off and on and a little higher up than where I usually feel AF cramps (they also normally start in my back). It got my attention because it was a new sensation. I started to get constipated.

7DPO- Kind of the same sensation. Still constipated.

8DPO-After pooping a tiny bit, I wiped and I had light pinkish CM. I am 37 and have NEVER EVER in my life had any spotting between periods so this was a huge deal for me. It happened a few times throughout the day, and also at some point I saw a little yellowish/pinkish spot in my undies. I also felt super exhausted and had to nap. I was so focused on the spotting I didn't pay attention to the nap.

9DPO-A little more pink CM only when wiping. So tired I slept almost all day (when I wasn't scouring the internet for information on implantation bleeding). A little crampy. Very bloated. Made some coffee in the evening and felt nauseated by the smell of it.

10DPO-Barely pink CM once so far today (now I'm checking every time, of course), some cramping, less tired. Constipation has subsided. Still feeling crampy. I'm burping a lot today which I don't think I normally do but I might be overanalyzing everything at this point lol

My temps have stayed high and are the highest they've ever been, with a slight dip at 8dpo, and then they rose even higher this morning (10DPO), but I was out late last night so today's BBT is not super reliable.

So anyway, that's my situation! I'm trying to get my hands on an HPT but who knows if that will happen. Otherwise I'll have to wait until next Friday when I'm back home. Normally AF would come around 12-14 DPO....

Thanks for reading! Hope to meet some community here <3

Hu hon
I was just wondering if u managed to test in the end. That's the only way you will know for sure. But all those symptoms sound very very hopful.
I'm interested to see what the outcome of this was but to me I think u may be pregnant. I hope by now u have tested and i hope it was BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->