Spotting and then no period?

Mozzarella

Reaction score
Has anyone had this happen?
I had a day or two of spotting. Red turned pink then brown. And now I’ve had nothing for days. No period. I should have gotten it by now, I would think.
Yet, no positive test either.
I don’t know what my ovulation day was, just know that I should have my period by now based on my cycle day (CD38), spotted on CD 33-34.

did anyone have this happen and spotting turned out to be implantation bleeding and got a positive test like a week after?
Or did your period show up randomly later on?
Or did anyone ever have it be that the random spotting somehow was their period?
Just so unsure right now. Usually when I spot my period shows up within a day or two.

also noting: I don’t think the spotting was ovulation as it wasn’t like ovulation spotting I’ve had before and my periods have come in the 33-38 day range.

Hmmm thats really strange hon.
Im the same as u my AF can start as spotting and but within a few hours it turns into full blown AF.
Maybe it was implantation hon. I think I read it can take up to 4 days to get a positive test after implantation bleeding.
Really hope u get some answers soon.

Thanks’ been taking tests like crazy, and just big fat negatives.
I’m about 7 days past the recording of my last spotting. So you would think by now if it was implantation it would show?

Is there anything that may have delayed your ovulation this month? A couple years ago I started a new job and the stress of it delayed my ovulation. Normally I ovulate around cd 15 but that month I never did. I ended up spotting on cd 19-23, and then actually ovulated on cd 40 and af showed up on cd 52. I just went back to check my app for the days, don’t just have them memorised lol

This has happened only twice in my life but both times it’s because something really stressful delayed my ovulation and I spotted mid cycle both times. I think the spotting came around cd 27 the other time.

I did get really sick, (nasty head cold) so I’m wondering if that’s what maybe delayed it?
I rarely get sick, like once every 7 years, so it’s possible that did it?

currently CD43, and spotting happened CD32-33.

I also have PCOS, so I’m wondering if getting sick, and starting back at work again (I work in a school), messed my cycle up.
But it had been in “remission” up until now with mild symptoms. So I’m guessing maybe it started back up again. Which is freaking stupid if it did because TTC is so hard with it, and my husband working away a lot.

The sickness could have delayed it. Sometimes stress can cause the delay. :hugs:

I agree with Bevziibubble, it is probably just being sick and stress, not necessarily the PCOS. I also work in a school and this year has been tough with everything going on. Hope everything sorts itself out for you soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->