Spotting at 10 weeks. In A&E :(

Pot_pie

Reaction score
So, after no bleeding at all, I began spotting earlier today and I am frantic! I am sitting in A&E waiting for, i don't know what, (reassurance)... I could still hear the HB on my doppler earlier today but I have had a decrease in symptoms and a massive headache over the past week.

Has anyone had a similar experience and everything been okay? I'm terrified and alone (they won't let my partner be with me).

I have not, but know of many women who have and all’s been well, hoping the very best outcome for you <3

I’ve got no advice but I’m
Really hoping everything will be ok <3xx

In both of my previous pregnancies, I lost all symptoms at 10 weeks and it freaked me out, but I guess thats just when the placenta takes over and your body isnt quite so affected by the hormones. I also had spotting at 11 weeks with my last baby and went to the ER but all was fine!

Thank you. They won't scan me until Monday so will have to wait it out. I can still find the HB which HAS to be a good think. Bleeding has slowed but still crampy...

I'm sorry they won't scan you :(
Glad the bleeding has slowed and I hope everything is OK

Really socks that you have to wait till Monday for a scan :(. Glad you're able to still find the HB though.

I had spotting around 7-8 weeks before. Everything turned out OK (other than preemies which was unrated). They called it a threatened miscarriage but only because they were unsure of why i had the spotting (they saw blood on my cervix too).

I hope everything turns out OK for you :hugs:.

Thanks. Well, it's the weekend. There's still a bit of something coming out and I'm still a bit crampy. Going to spend the day in bed.

I hope that you get lots of rest and that the weekend goes by quickly for you :hugs:

Thank you. I've managed to book a private scan for this afternoon. The bleeding is more discharge-y now but it's the cramping that's worrying me. 4 hours seems such a long time.

Surely the fact, I can hear the HB is a good thing?

:hugs:. Hope everything is ok. I know a lot of women who’ve had bleeding and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy so hoping that’s the case here. Hope the scan goes ok :hugs:

Thank you so much. Awfully inconvenient of me to have an issue on a bank holiday weekend :(

It's annoying how they won't scan at weekends, and this stuff always seems to happen at the weekends too! :hugs:

Thanks, off shortly. Bleeding has pretty much stopped and I can still detect the HB. Wish me luck!

Hope all goes well at the private scan! Glad you found somewhere to get one done!

All is fine! Measuring bang on and we even got a video! Private scan ftw!

Attachments

• 179579511.mp4
    2.1 MB · Views: 47

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back