Spotting at 10 weeks. In A&E :(

Thanks ladies! The cramping and spotting can now do one :evil: I want to enjoy this pregnancy!!!!

Glad everything was ok. I had spotting at 12 weeks with my son and also thought the worst because of previous loses but all was fine.

Thanks everyone. I'm now worried I night have an infection that might be causing this.

Sorry if tmi but my discharge is now a mixture of very mild spotting, clear and watery and occasionally a bit yellow (like snot - yuck!)

Has anyone else had this. I'm so paranoid now I'm struggling to move :(

:hugs:. Not experienced that myself, hopefully someone can offer some advice.

Thanks everyone. I'm now worried I night have an infection that might be causing this.

Sorry if tmi but my discharge is now a mixture of very mild spotting, clear and watery and occasionally a bit yellow (like snot - yuck!)

Has anyone else had this. I'm so paranoid now I'm struggling to move :(

U cud always run a pee sample in to ure doctors and get them to test it hon.
I had a bad UTI when I was 21 weeks pregnant with my DS and I had no spotting. .I had pain when urinating and bad stomach ache

U cud always run a pee sample in to ure doctors and get them to test it hon.
I had a bad UTI when I was 21 weeks pregnant with my DS and I had no spotting. .I had pain when urinating and bad stomach ache
That's a good idea. Although they're shut tomorrow.

UTIs are super common in pregnancy so I wouldn't be entirely suprised however tmi? My discharge has been going back and forth between a yellowish color/no color this entire pregnancy and I haven't had any utis. Your body tends to make a lot of discharge in pregnancy as a preventative measure to keep the little bean safe so it could just be that for you. Id say get tested but unless you have any other symptoms it could just be totally normal!

UTIs are super common in pregnancy so I wouldn't be entirely suprised however tmi? My discharge has been going back and forth between a yellowish color/no color this entire pregnancy and I haven't had any utis. Your body tends to make a lot of discharge in pregnancy as a preventative measure to keep the little bean safe so it could just be that for you. Id say get tested but unless you have any other symptoms it could just be totally normal!

Yes, it's been a bit yellow before. Five mins ago it was clear again. If I hadn't had the spotting, I wouldn't be examining every piece of toilet paper :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->