Spotting at 10dpo

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
As the title. Not sure where else to post but I’m 10dpo and have had some spotting today which I don’t think has happened before with a regular cycle or a pregnancy.

I had LLETZ for CIN3 6 weeks ago this Thursday and haven’t bled or had any spotting now for 15 days. We have only had sex once since September because of that. I know how stupid that was, but I can’t see there being any real chance of pregnancy so I’m not sure why this has happened.

Should I be worrying? I’m not due for 3-4 days yet.

Yes, I had spotting at 10dpo that was pink, 11dpo it was red (was a little more than spotting not quite a normal flow either), and then at 12dpo a rusty brown color. I had gotten a super faint bfp at 9dpo and my tests kept progressing. I had a healthy pregnancy and baby is almost a year old now.

That’s lovely <3
I don’t think I’m pregnant. I did a Wondfo just in case and there was a shadow but I think it is just a shadow.

Hiya hon.
I had spotting at 14dpo.
I had already gotten my bfp at 10dpo so was a bit worrying when I had the spotting. But think it was still a part of implantation because my tests were alot darker the following day.

My neighbour had spotting 3 or 4 days b4 her BFP.
Hope ures is implantation.

I've never ever had implantation bleeding with any of my other pregnancies including all the losses but I did get it with Harely.

Fx for you hon and I hope ure OK x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->