Spotting at 12/13dpo, CD26/27

moonstar_004

Reaction score
Has anyone had spotting this late and gotten a BFP still? My cycles usually hover around 27-32 days(last month's was 32).

I had light pink spotting yesterday on my liner(12dpo/CD26) and when I wiped this morning(13dpo/CD27). Granted this happened last month, but with brown discharge, and that was at around CD30 mark, af arrived CD33.

My first thought was that I'm out this month, but then realized that I've never had spotting this early on.

I don't want to test again yet until the week is over and full blown af hasn't arrived. Tested on 10 and 11dpo, both BFNs.

Is there even a slim chance of BFP?

Hmm... that's hard to say. I know you've probably heard this hundreds of times but it is different for everyone. If you didn't have spotting at 12/13 dpo I would say maybe you ovulated later than usual, but since you had possible ovulation spotting, that is probably ruled out. I too spot sometimes before AF comes to town. She usually comes full force the next day after the spotting so I would say wait tomorrow and see what happens. There is a possibility that your egg implanted late, like possibly right now, hence the bleeding. IB is usually scant, very light pink or brown. It usually is only on the tissue when you wipe or mixed in your CM. Again this doesn't apply to everyone... some have heavier IB and others don't have IB at all.

today 14dpo, there was bright red bleed when i wiped this morning. wore a pad and went to work. at work now, and not a single drop of red on my pad. there's a bit of brown discharge though on tp.

i'm guessing this is just af teasing me. thanks for replying. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->