Spotting, at the ER and getting no where!!

I found a due date calc that let me put in my usual cycle length and it adjusted my due date ahead 5 days, which would make me 7wks 1day, so 6 weeks 5 days isn't that behind.. I hope that's the case, it makes me feel better.

I'm glad you have good news! 3 days out isn't so bad.

I've read that some women bleed off and on throughout their entire pregnancy and still have healthy babies in the end. Hopefully it's just a short-term thing for you though, save you the stress! I'm glad it all looks good though.

My husbands mother bled for the first 5 months, it's not impossible but still unsettling. I'd rather be an anomilie then think there's a problem.

Thank you for the updates... and hoping the spotting stops. I spot every 1 out of 3 times I wipe and it is also pink/redish or pink/tan or brown. Very unsettling but hubby says we can't think the worst we need to think positive. I try... and am trying to just think of other things. I have some cramps but not painful but still feel them. I also have felt pulling kind of like round ligament. Hoping all is well with the both of us.

So happy hb was there! With my dd I measured at least a week behind during first tri.

I read somewhere that after you see a heartbeat you have less than a 5% chance of miscarrying. Heads up and do what nflores77s dh says and assume the best, NOT the worst!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->