Spotting/bleeding at 11wks

Foxblvd

Reaction score
I'm 36 yrs old and 11 weeks pregnant, saw strong heartbeat at 8.5 weeks and have been spotting/bleeding for the past few days and I'm scared! Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone else? My last 2 pregnancies ended in MC's, in total I have had 2 healthy children, 1 ectopic (that nearly killed me), and 2 MC's (both before 8wks). I've never had bleeding in either of my healthy pregnancies, only in the MC's which were both over 5 years ago. I'm going to see my doc in the morn, I'm so scared! I'm praying that everything is okay.

Hope all is well! :hugs:
I am 11 weeks and still have ongoing spotting and bleeding. For me it has been going on since about 6 weeks and they don't know why. I had a scan at 9 weeks and all was ok though, so I'm just hanging on until my 12w scan next Tue. Hope everything is ok with you and FX for tomorrow xo :hugs:

I'm only 5 weeks. I can tell you that I had so much scary discharge yesterday, I thought for sure I'd had a chemical pregnancy and that I was going to get a very heavy AF. It was way more than even my heaviest periods. Even my morning sickness (which was only slight) had gone completely.

Today, I stopped bleeding and just had brown discharge. I also felt like the morning sickness was coming back. My doc's office is closed this week so I couldn't even ask for an opinion or advice. I opted for urgent care. They found a small bleed inside my uterus that was completely unrelated to the gestational sack (which they saw in tact and at the perfect size and spot).

I'm not an alarmist by nature. I can just tell you that my logical brain said there was no way I was still pregnant after what I saw yesterday and today the docs told me I was wrong. :)

I'm only 5 weeks. I can tell you that I had so much scary discharge yesterday, I thought for sure I'd had a chemical pregnancy and that I was going to get a very heavy AF. It was way more than even my heaviest periods. Even my morning sickness (which was only slight) had gone completely.

Today, I stopped bleeding and just had brown discharge. I also felt like the morning sickness was coming back. My doc's office is closed this week so I couldn't even ask for an opinion or advice. I opted for urgent care. They found a small bleed inside my uterus that was completely unrelated to the gestational sack (which they saw in tact and at the perfect size and spot).

I'm not an alarmist by nature. I can just tell you that my logical brain said there was no way I was still pregnant after what I saw yesterday and today the docs told me I was wrong. :)

I'm so glad to hear that everything was ok :)

At 6 weeks I bleed like a medium period with clots for a week straight. Everything MAY be fine. They don't even know the source of why I was bleeding. I am 11 weeks now and my baby is fine.

I hope all is well :hugs:

I've had two pregnancies where I bled around 12 weeks. Of course after my first loss starting with brown bleeding I freaked too!

The first I bled from 12+4 to 14+4 alternating between bright red like a period and brown. She is now 2.
The second was this pregnancy - I had pinky spotting at 8 weeks. And then browny/red blood for like 4 days at 12 weeks.

Neither pregnancy a reason was found (cervix shut, no bleed inside uterus or blood clot which I can't think of the name right now lol).

I read somewhere that there could be tears in the uterus and it is harmless to the baby in most cases and you can see it on an ultrasound or not.

I had a gusher of a burst polyp at 9w2d. It took around a week to resolve but it did and my symptoms are increasing. They baby did not appear overly concerned when we scanned, in fact he had his foot hooked over the cord and appeared to be in advanced stages of relaxation. LOL

It may be a fibroid burst but if its period level of blood. Demand to be seen even go as far as lie and say you have cramps or its soaking a pad. I bled period like in may and they wouldn't see me as apparently not enough blood, a week later they checked and id fully mc

Just saw the doc and everything was fine, ultrasound revealed the baby had grown significantly and had a strong heartbeat. We did see a small pocket of blood that he thought was the source of the bleeding, I just wish I knew what it was that caused it. The doc said not to worry, the baby was unaffected by it, and everything looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->