Spotting In Pregnancy

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Ok I know I have my ':0(' thread but that was kind of because I thought I'd be bleedng heavy any day from that an now it's like day 7 ](*,)

Going on a couple of things a MC would probably have started already but this is just blood thats there yet never need anything (sanitry wise) so I'm thinking;

1.This could be a sign of it not being viable & not where its should be which means I'm in for a repeat of last year.
2. It is viable & someones messing with my head.

What I have noticed though is when I get up I think ooooo it's gone then on the next bathroom visit nope its defo there again. Now I've been for a lie down & again I've got up & its gone so it would seem like if I'm sleeping it fades away but once up it starts again. I can't work it out I mean I'm not running up & down my livingroom or anything :wacko:

Who has spotted in early pregnancy (first tri) before which didn't end in loss?

x

Me on and off pretty much first and second tri with lala!!

xxx Oh and this one had a bleed twice! xxx

Didn't realise it was first tri with Maddie - Can you remember what it was like & how long it lasted? x

Bleeding/spotting would have been down to a couple of things this time round for you mind :hugs:

I bled at 7 weeks with Jonny on and off for about a week. they put it down to cervical erosion due to hormone change. I had a major bleed with Frankie at 13 weeks, clots and everything, they think I lost a twin but can't be sure!
Both times I went on to have a good pregnancy and beautiful babies (biased!)

heyu chick :hugs:
i bled all teh way through my pregnancy with Adele hence why i didnt find out i was PG with her till i was 10+ weeks.

im not sure if it was you or someone else so i do appologise if im wrong

did you say on another post your BP was a bit high? it might be something to do with that as i know alot of people do have slight bleeds most come from their nose though :wacko:

i really hope it goes away for ya babes and your 6 week scan hurrys fast

thinking of you xxxxxxxxx

Lynnie when you say on an off for a week do you mean on an off by days or on an off through each day?

Yer thats was me Weestar but not sure if she told me the results right she said it was slightly high but the BP results she gave me don't seem to be high at all!! she said I should be about 60/65 & I was 75. She was either totall wrong or she gave me mine wrong or maybe said 95!! :wacko: She seemed a bit skatty by the time she got to me lol

You bled heavy Weestar?

I bled with Chloe at 6,7 and 11 weeks

Melie well all way til 16 weeks on and off and was red,red and enough for a panty liner. Your feelings are normal hunny you are too scared to think this may actually be viable and I am not jinxing nothin just gonna say my fingers are crossed.

I remember going round every loo in Longleat thinking I had lost Melie and then next day in London bloody hell dave thought i was nuts,lol but when i explained he understood it is so so so normal to think it's gone etc etc

Good luck hunny just rest and rest and chillllll

Bex.x

i was having normal AF wich lasted about 3 weeks then stopped for about 2 days and started again, it was pretty heavy as i had to change a 'pad' every 2 hours :blush:

i really hope it gets better for you hun
xxxx

I spotted a little each day, only when I wiped.

Same as Lynnie but had a big bleed at 12 weeks!

I was in hosiptal in First and second tri due to bleeds with lala

xxx

I didn't have any bleeding down below but I have had a few nosebleeds :blush:

I bled at 5 weeks and it was on off for a week.
I had one bleed on a sunday and I went to the ER about it but they said I had irritated my cervix which is why it bled, and then I had another bleed on the thursday which was alot more than the sunday and ended up clearing on its own by Friday night. The blood was bright red but turned to brown- I was sent to EPU and they couldnt find the reason behind it so they put it down to having irritated my cervix from feeling it's position before I found out I was pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->