Spotting or period?

Sarena

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have had two 5 week losses back to back in may and june. I also had a MMC in october'11. Decided to take a month off to recover, and mostly using condoms.....last period was an MC starting on 22nd of June. did the deed unintentionally without condoms weekend of 13th, period due the following friday 20th.

I have had spotting since 18th which is not getting heavier, changes colour-started brown, then pink, then a darkish red, some with allot of clear mucus.it stops and starts, only need pantyliners. normally period is like niagra falls for first couple of days. BBs are starting to feel tender. Is this dodgy PMS after an MC period, or am i pregnant again? based on my dates does not seem possible, but maybe cycle is out of synch?

Normally i have taken a test or more a day to check if i am but this time i don't want to know until at least 1st of august. if its another early MC then it should be a normal period by then, and if not then I can start to think about visiting doctor. last time i went to doc even before my AF was due. it does not change natures course:nope:. Basically have decided better not to know for at least another week, but would love your opinions-am i being paranoid? Is spotting for 5 days possible? I also have thrush, which i got last time in early pregnancy too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->