Spotting? Panicking!

Nightthyme

Reaction score
Hey, went to the loo in work this morning and there was a faint pink smear on the loo paper. I'm 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant and am completely terrified that there's something wrong. My boobs have been agony and today and yesterday they haven't been that bad and I'm not feeling that nauseous. Could I be about to miscarry?

I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow and was hopefully going to sort a midwife etc then but I don't know if I should wait or not.

Any advice would be much appreciated as I'm sitting in work trying not to freak out and start crying.

x

I had spotting in week 6 which was implantation :) see what your doc says good luck

I had some bright red gushs of blood and I'm 7 weeks and they scanned me and found bruising/bleeding next to the sac which they think is from implantation. I was told that if bleeding was a bad sign it would be heavy like a period and clotty. I wouldn't worry too much and just mention it to your doctor xx

I had some spotting just a couple days ago. I am as far along as you are. I went to the ER and couldn't find anything wrong. I go get my HCG tested again today, and go for an ultrasound in 4 days. They told me that 20% of women spot in their first trimester and told me not to worry.

Thanks, all. I hope it is implantation, I'm just so scared, it's slightly darker now than earlier. I'm a natural worrier and until I'm actually holding my healthy baby I think I'll overreact to everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->