Spotting... update - miscarriage confirmed

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I started spotting with light cramps last night, the cramping stopped but I am still spotting today, pink and brown, just hoping all will be fine, I know I had early spotting before but its never very reassuring to see it!

I took an Equate digital and it is still positive [-o<received_348279859558738.jpeg

Thank you both! I have a good feeling, but somehow the sight of it just brings instant worry

Also my tummy is hurting, definitely gastrointestinal but it keeps making me think maybe it's cramps too :dohh:

:muaha:
Trying to stay positive and ignore the stress!

Thank you both! I have a good feeling, but somehow the sight of it just brings instant worry

Also my tummy is hurting, definitely gastrointestinal but it keeps making me think maybe it's cramps too :dohh:

:muaha:
Trying to stay positive and ignore the stress!
I think I read that you heard the heartbeat in one of your other post right? Chances are the little Bean is doing great. I had spotting in both of my pregnancies with my girls around this time, and everything was ok. Also, the reason I asked about the heartbeat was because after you're able to hear a heartbeat the chances of something going wrong are reduced dramatically.

I think I read that you heard the heartbeat in one of your other post right? Chances are the little Bean is doing great. I had spotting in both of my pregnancies with my girls around this time, and everything was ok. Also, the reason I asked about the heartbeat was because after you're able to hear a heartbeat the chances of something going wrong are reduced dramatically.

I haven't actually heard the hearbeat yet, but I do think the spotting has stopped! It seems to be pretty common to spot between 5 and 6 weeks :-k

So..bad news this morning. The bleeding has turned red and is much heavier. I'm not having clots yet but definitely red blood.. I'm thinking it must not be our time :nope:

At 6 weeks I should expect clots, right? This would be my first miscarriage so I'm not sure what to expect..

oh no! I hope it isn't a loss :(

Maybe it's just a small bleed and things will be ok? I'll be rooting for you x

I'm so sorry your going through this hun. With my losses I've never made it till 6 weeks along . Just once I was 10 weeks along but ectopic.. Some I didn't have clots other times I have.

Some bleeding can be normal. If it picks up that's not a good sign. Maybe give your OB a call see what they want you to do.

I’m so sorry :-( it’s different for everyone some people have clots and some don’t x I had a mc at about 5 weeks the first day I didn’t have any clots but I did the day after x :hug:

So..bad news this morning. The bleeding has turned red and is much heavier. I'm not having clots yet but definitely red blood.. I'm thinking it must not be our time :nope:

At 6 weeks I should expect clots, right? This would be my first miscarriage so I'm not sure what to expect..
I see you live in the United States, can you go to the ER? They'll be able to tell you what the bleeding is from, sometimes you can bleed and it's unrelated to miscarriage. If you want you can even call your OB and they might be able to take care of you to find out what's going on. Chances are they will refer you to the ER though. I really hope everything is okay and it's just one of those things that can happen during pregnancy :hugs:.

Thank you all so much.. I would love to go to the ER and find out what's going on but my husband has to work and nobody else can take care of our 3 year old autistic son because of his diapers..

I know I shouldn't have and it probably hasn't been long enough to see any difference, not to mention you're not supposed to open digitals but it's all I had... the results look the same from yesterday before the real bleeding started, how fast should the hcg drop? I'm so lost.
20200919_134958.jpg

I don't have any experience with a loss at 6 weeks. I will say though with the two early losses I've had the past two cycles, the test dropped almost instantly after the bleeding started.

I don't have any experience with a loss at 6 weeks. I will say though with the two early losses I've had the past two cycles, the test dropped almost instantly after the bleeding started.

How far along were you during your early losses? So sorry to hear that you had to go through this too..
I'm going to have some regular tests delivered in the next couple of hours to see if they are getting lighter, I'm not really feeling anything, no cramping but maybe a little pressure like during a period.. ugh what a week it's been!

My husband said they will let him leave work in 3 hours and we will head to the ER to get checked out, family is willing to watch our boys after all.
The bleeding has been dark red, does that mean anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->