Spotting... update - miscarriage confirmed

I was around 4-5 weeks. I'm really glad you're able to go and get checked out in a few hours. Red blood just means it's not old blood. There are so many reasons for red blood during early pregnancy. I really hope everything turns out okay for you :hugs:

Last edited:
I hope your little one is safe and sound! There is a possibility of an SCH, I had one with my 3rd pregnancy and was bleeding for a day. Then stopped and it was found on a ultrasound!

So glad you can get checked out lovely fx'd everything is OK sending huge positive vibes :) xx

Thank you all so much for being so supportive, I haven't ever faced this before and I dont even know how to feel, but I'm glad I'm going to get checked as well..
The bleeding has been like a regular period but darker than a normal one, no clots but I could swear I passed a small and thin piece of tissue.. I still haven't had pain but I am very dizzy.. Still having some pressure and I feel twinges on my right side only so am also concerned it could be ectopic, so all the more reason to go I guess. I will update while I'm there if I can, thank you all again so much <3

I hope everything is ok :hugs: With this baby I had dark red bleeding with clots when I went to the washroom around 8 weeks - I had no painful cramping though which I was told was a good sign. Turned out I had a SCH that was bleeding out. The baby was ok and my body eventually reabsorbed the SCH. They should be able to give you an ultrasound and it’s likely you should see a heartbeat at 6 weeks - hugs and hoping for the best for you

Thank you all so much, but it looks like the time isn't right for us.. by the time they took my blood at the hospital my hcg was already back down to 7 and nothing was seen on the ultrasound, so unfortunately this little one didn't make it.
I really really appreciate everyone's comments and well wishes, it has made the whole process so much easier...

Now I guess it's just time to try and heal

My little guys are checking up on me, and I feel so lucky we weren't at the ER with one of them for any reason instead, like the other kiddos we saw there.. and I guess if it wasn't going to be viable I would rather know now than later <3

I am so, so sorry for your loss. Yes it is good to come home and hug your kids who are safe and sound after an experience like that. If it helps I had an early m/c with my 4th pregnancy and got pregnant immediately (no cycle in between) and that resulted in my youngest boy. Hugs.

Im so sorry for ure loss.
I've had 6 Misscariges in total and it really is the worst.
Sending u the biggest warmest hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->