Spotting. Worried. :'( picture...

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
So worried. I spotted once in my last pregnancy around the time AF was due (a few hours before my BFP). In my second pregnancy I spotted at 7+2 which went onto full bleeding and miscarriage a week later.

My losses were caused from an undiagnosed underactive thyroid most likely which is now medicated.

I am 6+3 today and when I wiped I had some spotting (I think). Picture attached.

I'm so worried :cry:

Attachments

• 2015-02-10 16.44.56.jpg
    2015-02-10 16.44.56.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 37
That just looks like mucus to me but even if it is lots if people spot but have healthy pregnancies

I have mucus like that all the time Hun. But obviously I'm only looking at a picture so hard to tell how it looks for real. If your concerned defo ring a doctor, it's what they are there for. Try not to worry.

I agree with PP, it does have a little bit of a brown tinge but looks a lot like normal cervical mucus. I'd monitor it and see if it continues or gets more obviously brown. Good luck :hugs:

I wasn't 100% sure on the colour myself and it was definitely mucus consistency. I've had this type of colour in my underwear for days and noticed it when I wiped with a baby wipe today. I've had non since. I've put a pad there so will keep an eye and hope I have no more ♡

Thank you

Thank you everyone. I hope so. Toilet is a scary place today..

This is not funny because I know what you mean, but I did giggle a little :winkwink:. I'm 12 1/2 weeks and I still look every. single. time. I wipe.

I've had that loads of times hun looks normal too me xx

This is not funny because I know what you mean, but I did giggle a little :winkwink:. I'm 12 1/2 weeks and I still look every. single. time. I wipe.

Frantic knicker checkers! :haha: let's make light of this :hugs:

I haven't had any more since just 'residue' from the last bit. Stringy and mucusy. Nice

It looks like normal mucus to me too.
Even if it is slightly tan, since the area is highly vascularized and blood flow increases, i'd say it's normal to have this color.

Thank you everyone! I've had none since over 2 hours now. I know it can be completely normal but I rather it not come back!

Doesn't look red so I would say you're fine. If you start getting really crampy or spotting bright red blood, that's when I would tell you to call your doctor and let them know.

Thanks everyone. I haven't had any more since. I've put a panty liner on today so will update accordingly. I hope it stays away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->